Lebron Zoom Soldier - New pics, New colors....

wore my soldiers for the first time yesterday (navy/white/gold) and i must say that these are not bad at all. ery comfy right out of the box.
LOOKING FOR NIKE LEBRON AZG FIRST GAMES IN A SIZE 11. PM ME!!!

T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1

^^^^hes playing less minutes than he does during the season and hes also wearing shoes that are like 7-8 ounces lighter than the lebron 4. lighter shoes + fresh legs = lebrons seemingly higher elevation.

^^^true true. after watching lebron sky on people then watching kobe's breakaway dunk, it made kobe look like an old man imo. at first i thought kobe wasnt gonna get up high enough to dunk it lol.

i havent seen the dunkmans in any store but downtown locker room..

can someone post pics of the purple/white soldiers??? im curious..

I haven't seen them at any Footlockers, Champs or Footactions. Although they are up on their websites.

ive tried giving the upc to champs and foot locker and neither place carries them in stores. as far as champs, foot locker, and footaction go the dunkmans are online exclusives.

Here are my USA pickups

6bolxqd.jpg

the only ones im feeling is the black/white, but since i have the black toes i have no use for those. the colors on the red and blue ones both look too light. the red looks like an old car that needs to be waxed. and the "royal" looks more like a light blue.

^^^fresh...the grey/red/black look far better live and im kinda disapointed by the all blacks. the catalog pics looked alot better.

Back
Top Bottom