Lebron Zoom Soldier - New pics, New colors....

the black/gold is my favorite along with the first colorway and of course the dunkman :pimp:
pimp.gif
check out: nikelebron.net

i like the shoe and the color scheme of the black/gold, but i thought the upper was gonna be mainly leather and on these it looks like only the ankle piece and the toe are leather.

So it's confirmed that there are 2 types of black/gold...leather and mesh...
.:: |Team| Lebron| Size9| ::.
.:: | bib10 | dOubleO | tdog91184 | visrael | ::.​
.:: FOR SALE Lebron II Low Gum Sole w/ PE Box DS sz 11 ::.​

no theres only one type of black/gold. the straps look almost like velvet and underneath the forefoot strap looks like a drawstring bag lol. ill probably end up buying them just to play ball in.

black/whites would've been copped if it had patent toe. i hate perforated leather.

the svsm and dunkmans are the business. :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch
"A bosss salary isnt just about money. Its about perks. For example, every year I get a $100 gas card. Cant put a price on that."-Michael ScottGRADUATION

Quote:
no theres only one type of black/gold. the straps look almost like velvet and underneath the forefoot strap looks like a drawstring bag lol. ill probably end up buying them just to play ball in.
:wink:
wink.gif
Here
.:: | bib10 | dOubleO | tdog91184 | visrael | ::.

Quote:
Do your research before my young Lebron collector before reacting

i know theres 2, but i have no way to get the asia release (which i like alot better), so i didnt count it.

the US, i think, is better.. the black is darker.. but not sure yet.. i've got to see pics of them side to side..

quick question.. would the soldiers fit or lock down better if you replace the flat laces with round ones?

^ the flat laces used in the soldiers are VERY, VERY good. I was expecting them to suck and was gonna replace them, but after trying the shoes on for the first time I realized I was wrong. The lacing provides a very good lockdown!

Those are not some AF1-type flat laces. Now I know why the Vs are gonna have those flat ones too.
check out: nikelebron.net

Quote:
i know theres 2...

Funny...here's what you said first...

Quote:
no theres only one :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
.:: | bib10 | dOubleO | tdog91184 | visrael | ::.

red/gold are just plain illy!
Wanted Sz. 8:
Jordan:BlackRed1sCement3sBlue3snny8sSpaceJam11s

Dunk:BuksaygunsVeneersSambasHalloweens

Air Max:SafariAM1sUrawaAM1sCrepeAM90stAM95s

best thing about this shoe is the lack of pe's and limited releases.

svsm and dunkman colourways as readily available is awesome.

(althought that svsm is really just a green TB)
Clutch.

Nascar,and Poker ARE NOT SPORTS!!!

Back
Top Bottom