Lebron's Triple Double*

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

However, one very good thing has come out of this: LeBron haters have FOREVER lost the rights to their hate rampages about how the NBA is constantly on LeBron's !###. From now on, you're all alone.
Word. If this doesn't prove that Stern is a Dirty Snake lover, then nothing will.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Man this has been an entertaining last couple of days in S&T.
laugh.gif

he'll get a legit TD w 50, trust. he wont forget this.

i wouldnt be surprised if he gets a triple double in a nice win this sunday to prove a point. MVP right there

Originally Posted by belle155

i wouldnt be surprised if he gets a triple double in a nice win this sunday to prove a point. MVP right there
mvp's dont go stat hunting to prove a point. thats why he got this one taken away

Wallace with 1 rebound...
Hickson with 1 rebound...
Varejao with 4 rebounds...

roll.gif
eyes.gif

Yeah...oookay.

His rebound that Ben Wallace blatantly tipped to LeBron and handed to him like it was on a platter?

roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Let it go. It's in the books now.

everyone scared that Bron is going to be even more focused....
laugh.gif

kobe can top whatever focus level Bron is @.

so relax.

Kobe played 8 minutes LESS than Lebron. I don't like playing the "if" game, but what can Kobe do in 8 minutes of play when he's on fire likethe way he was all night? Had they played the same amount of minutes, I would have given this to Lebron, no doubt, but Kobe did this in 36 minutes only!That's unheard of.

4fb1574aa241c191b7eb22d7794ed08591fa2a5.gif

Back
Top Bottom