Leesburg outlet mall

Nothing new, except black low XXI's-$100.
Look up in the sky, it's a bird, it's a plane, it's Hare Jordan.​

OG Team Member #1​
Washington ********​

^ U right, I didn't see 'em. Guess will check 'em out tomorrow.
Look up in the sky, it's a bird, it's a plane, it's Hare Jordan.​

OG Team Member #1​
Washington ********​

yes, all Nike Outlets ship. 703-771-3060 for Leesburg and 703-497-4513 for Potomac Mills
best way to find what your looking for is to have the style and color code...
if you call something by its name, chances are they won't know what your talking about and might ship you the wrong thing.
Nike uses FedEx delivery so reg. ground shipping, which is almost 6 dollars, and it goes up from there.

Nike outlet had Jordan apparel... IN SMALL AND MEDIUM (shocking I know)
Polo outlet has some nice purple label stuff mixed in
Burberry has a few decent sweaters in Large and Medium on the clearance table, a couple cool trenches, nothing really remarkable
Barneys had some Evisus for like 90 or 100 but only bigger sizes, some nice Barneys jackets. A few pairs of Neon Stabs for $38 in small sizes (I got the last 8, I think they had 7 and 6 left) Some polka dot 90s, some ALife slip ons (if you buy these please shoot yourself)
Saks had a bunch of True Religions for cheaps, nothing you cant find at any Saks, Neimans or Nordstrom outlets
Coach had old rich white women looking for bargains, full size run

lemme get an update on the leesburg outlet.

and how come there aint no thread on the williamsburg outlet? i live closer to williamsburg. =[

yo kenny did you see any graphic stuff @ the Polo store

and what were the prices lookin like on those true religions @ sacks

Team DC/MD/VA
OG MEMBER #2
SMOKING A STICK OF THAT BARNEY BUT NOT THE PURPLE DINOSAUR..​

I'm out here for 2 weeks, Them outlets are bare. Kenny you must be a size extra small, becuz the Burberry outlet is done. Them sweaters were pure garbage. The jeans were tight, though. Literally. I tried on a size 40 and I looked like the lead singer for AFI. And I'm a strong 38, 40 in euro cuts. Ghost703, the polo store brokedown as well. Copped some suits, pajamas and drawls, but other than that, nothing. Oh, they got some big pony rugby's on sale for you little dudes that wear custom fit. I can do XXL in custom, but exra largein custom fits like a fitting thermal on me. No thanks. The graphic tee's are garabage, but for 14.00, dudes on VGA would probably bust one off for them bears, lol.

Saks: Smedium little dude stuff. Jeans still overpriced @ $120. Copped some cool Bruno Magli driver loafers.

Cole Haan: Banging sale on most shoes.
Lacoste: Again, frail dudes reign supreme here.
Nike: Just opened back up this weekend. Nothing, except them un-Union 180 Air Max sitting hard.

All in all, I'm going to raid that damn Brooks Brothers tomorrow. Gonna go hard friday b4 I return to DC.

Team DC/MD/VA​

MD/DC/VA Forum's Ironhand Enforcer..
O.G. Member #7 Da God Number

good looks on the info ShoeDon, i aint about to take that ride for no uffing bear T im good on the smedium big pony stuff too i can do XL in custom fit but i like to avoid that stuff for the most part :rolleyes
eyes.gif
. and some dudes on VGA would be popping a woody @ the thought of something being $14 and having a bear on it :rofl:
roll.gif

Team DC/MD/VA
OG MEMBER #2
SMOKING A STICK OF THAT BARNEY BUT NOT THE PURPLE DINOSAUR..​

When I was there, aside from some @#%$ Burberry golf line dress shirts and polos (and I dont wear polos) they didnt even have anything ina small or medium which is what I wear, it was all Large and XL. the clearance table had like 3 plain blue, yellow and maroon crewneck sweaters left for like 50 but werent even worth that. i dont even think they had underwear either. it was the worst, the one in tysons is just as bad right now almost, literally NONE of the spring preview line, just old sweaters and old coats in @#%$ sizes
BEE THHERREE!!

1 2 3 4 5
I need to stop changin my sig.

For Sale: Air Max 95 + Nike Dunk CL DS 9.5 both, PM me​

Anyone been to the Nike Factory Store recently?

Buy my Olympic 180s sz 9 VNDS for $75 shipped NOW PM, AIM, E-MAIL!

I was there on Friday, but they really didn't have anything new.
Only thing worth mentioning was some women's low XIV up to a size 10 for $30 and a few larger sizes of the sunsets for $30, 10.5 and up.
3 - Time Super Bowl champion - Washington ********​
XVII - XXII - XXVI​
Why isn't Art Monk in the HOF, and an admitted drug addict is?​
Q: What do you call an Eagle with a Super Bowl Ring?​
A: A thief!​

they had a few pairs of the rejuv. 97's on the hash wall, sizes were 10 and up.
as of friday, they had the following:
womens v pink and stealth fsr $30
womens xiv up to a size 10 $30
nike trainer sc/ bo jacksons white and green fsr $50
barkley un unions fsr $80
kids penny iv all black up to size 3 $20
and tons of jordan and lebron clothing.

3-Time Super Bowl Champion-Washington ********​
XVII - XXII - XXVI​

Back
Top Bottom