Leesburg outlet mall

just thought i would show what i copped the other week at the outlets...

always a plus to know people on the inside...

youre wearing two different shoes to show that you got both pairs right? if not you just changed my whole world perspective

HAHAHAHAHA,
yes i'm showing that i got both the lightings and the thunders...

"if not you just changed my whole world perspective"
but thats the funniest thing i've heard all day!

I picked up the Lightnings and the Lebron All Stars couple weeks ago.
2 years ago picked up the jedi and crystal dunks for like $39.99 ea., my boy, NT member OGWITDAKIX- also copped a pair of the crystals. Many others also in the last couple of years, too many to name.
Leesburg Outlet has been good to me. :D
happy.gif

were you the dude who scored the 9 lightings? how did you know they were there or did you just stumble upon them...

leesburg has its ups and downs... the jedis and sea crystals were before SBs were "big" only thing to roll into the outlets know are just over priced J's....

Na, I only got 1 pair, I was told they only got in a total of 4 lightnings, but no thunder's, but Im happy I was able to get the lightnings. I know a couple of people there, and they sometimes holla at me, like for the lightnings. I did stumble on to the crystals and jedi's. I probably know you if you worked there. What's your name? you can pm me if you want to.
Look up in the sky, it's a bird, it's a plane, it's Hare Jordan.
OG Team Member #1
Washington ********​

i did get the lightings and thunders there...

i was the footwear lead for a while.... names chris...

wow, I never get lucky there. Do you know someone who works there or do you just keep getting lucky?

any Nike Outlet update, thinking about heading out there day after Christmas

looking for mainly am1, am95, am97, and 360 running's

they got the rejuvination 97s... not bad for 80 bones....

i used to be the footwear manager there... i was there for a year.. so i know managment and all.... so they let me know when the heat rolls in...

outlets you have to just be a hustler... always on the grind.. always lookin... cuz 80 to 85 % of the people who work there don't know the differents between some monarch cross trainers and some cali sb's or jordan 11's....

^ rejuv 97's at Leesburg...just called dude said "we have woman's retro 4 white orange" i asked him if he was sure theyre IV's checked and said that they were V's.. :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
Radio Rwanda
Inoobsig?

Last thing I bought @ Leesburg were the Lightening XVIIs...

"Know your role..."
"... cause you a Bow Wow n' to me..."​

^ True. I live about 2 miles away and and I'm in there about once a week. Half of the people that work there, do not even speak english. :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

Only 2 people that know what's going is the manager and her assistant.

haha ya... thats why i hated working there... i was a minority of the english language... i couldn't get anything done in footwear cuz they don't speak english... ya assistant you speak of, she's a "lead"... she knows her @#%$ for sure...

very rarely does managment truely know what is heat and what isn't...

o well... nike's loss our gain!

any type of sale for tomorrow 12.26?
Radio Rwanda

Inoob, please don't hurt me.
Shut up. I'm right, youre wrong. Why you ask? I have more posts than you.

hahah i remember meeting chris. lol
FREE MJBETCH

IT WAS HIS COUSINS WHO DROPPED THE BOMB​

I finally went to Leesburg, asked my parents like 10 times these past couple days, and they finally said ok :wow:
embarassed.gif
>:
mad.gif
2q1bdc4.jpg
found em on the clearance rack at an undisclosable but very low price for the shoe,then when i got to the register they were even cheaper and i was :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
4bo17h3.jpg
4becyev.jpg
2cr6m2w.jpg
47b1xsy.jpg
42nb8s7.jpg
4cb3pyw.jpg
2hmpoi9.jpg

highest size i saw was an 11, but only 1 tonsssss of 10.5's though

Air Trainer SC white/black/forrest green - FSR - $49.99 and very plentiful

Air Trainer '94 same colorway as the SC's FSR- $49.99

air max 1 UTT plentiful $49.99

i didnt want to believe it before i went out but i didnt see a single knowledgable employee, prolly didnt know the differences between some heat and some beater runners, matter fact asked one employee if he had any men's 95s, i asked like 5 of them just to re-check and he said no but led me too some circa '03 runners that came in the older nike boxes with the numbers that are larger and called them 97s :rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
, so youre pretty much on your own

polo ralph lauren
decent sale polos $39.99 some blue shade tees $4.99

lacoste
very nice kind of summer sale
had swim trunks for $19.99 but i didnt cop :smh:
smh.gif
Radio Rwanda

Quote:
Olympic 180 on the clearance rack at an undisclosable but very low price for the shoe,then when i got to the register they were even cheaper and i was :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
Look up in the sky, it's a bird, it's a plane, it's Hare Jordan​

OG Team Member #1​
Washington ********​

^^ the manager said when they had em at the leesburg outlet, they were $39.99, but I missed out.
Shoe City hasnt had em in at least a month. I did manage to pick up a pair of the white and red penny IV and 2 pairs of the mexico 95's for $30 at shoe city. Yup, maybe they should call shoe city an outlet. :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
Look up in the sky, it's a bird, it's a plane, it's Hare Jordan​

OG Team Member #1​
Washington ********​

DK, you stay talking about shoe city and its magnificence, which shoe city?????
Radio Rwanda

Back
Top Bottom