Legalizing Mary Jane????

elboricua 6

Banned
So I was listening to the radio on my way to work and the topic of the day was "legalizing marijuana to help our economy"

They stated that the government can make billions of dollars from taxes and sales of marijuana. Not to mention they had a bunch of fields and of course tonsthat they have seized.

What's your take on this? I mean Amsterdam is already on board with this .. Do you think it can work?

It will eventually be legal...which will probably take the fun out of it. Not to mention theyll probably charge a nice penny.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

weed sold at the gas station would be funny is typical already

The gas station across the street from my house sells weed, guns, gas, clothes, shoes, phones, hot food, groceries, digital scales, baggies, crack pipes,bongs, and bootleg DVDs

i relaly dont understnad why everybody is clamoring for weed to become legalized. Is it that big of an issue for you guys, is it really that much of anecessity for you to have.

I'm for it.

It's most definitely less detrimental to society than alchohol. SO MANY people use it on a daily basis, legal or not. It's so common here in NY, walkdown any street in Brooklyn and your bound to smell it. Legalizing it would not necessarily lead to increase usage of it, so yes....legalize it already!

Lets put it this way. There would be less crime more than likely. And more income for the FED and States. So as much as I don't like weed. Let them do it.I'll stick to my alcohol.

Just for the sake of the argument, I'm gonna roll up RIGHT now and the continue to discuss this topic from an "experienced" POV....

the should make it legal... treat it like alcohol...
sell it in liquor stores only.. 21 and up....
the government can control it.. and tax the hell outta it ( help the economy )
A LOT LESS DRUG DEALERS.... why? who the hell buys alcohol on the streets...
more jobs... government grow house.... and nobody failing drug test...

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

the should make it legal... treat it like alcohol...
sell it in liquor stores only.. 21 and up....
the government can control it.. and tax the hell outta it ( help the economy )
A LOT LESS DRUG DEALERS.... why? who the hell buys alcohol on the streets...
more jobs... government grow house.... and nobody failing drug test...
search for a thread titled "You ever just woke up, scratched your head, and thought drugs should be legal". You'd like the outline Iwrote up.

if they legalized BUD... jail money would be lost cuz them boyz who get caught with that white ALWAYS got a liitle bit of trees on em to smoke or to pitch...The war on drugs budget will be cut by 2/3 because they use most of it flying helicopters to look for grow ops(fuel) and paying jerks to burn a plant in itsnatural habitat... liquor sales will be drastically reduced... A breathlyzer for weed will be introduced and it will be chemicalized to hell after the govtgets it hands on it.. It might become more addictive than crack. I rather cop from my weed man than 7/11... At least I know what I'll be smoking

Originally Posted by devildog1776

if they legalized BUD... jail money would be lost cuz them boyz who get caught with that white ALWAYS got a liitle bit of trees on em to smoke or to pitch... The war on drugs budget will be cut by 2/3 because they use most of it flying helicopters to look for grow ops(fuel) and paying jerks to burn a plant in its natural habitat... liquor sales will be drastically reduced... A breathlyzer for weed will be introduced and it will be chemicalized to hell after the govt gets it hands on it.. It might become more addictive than crack. I rather cop from my weed man than 7/11... At least I know what I'll be smoking

roll.gif

nah, buddy...

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

Originally Posted by devildog1776

if they legalized BUD... jail money would be lost cuz them boyz who get caught with that white ALWAYS got a liitle bit of trees on em to smoke or to pitch... The war on drugs budget will be cut by 2/3 because they use most of it flying helicopters to look for grow ops(fuel) and paying jerks to burn a plant in its natural habitat... liquor sales will be drastically reduced... A breathlyzer for weed will be introduced and it will be chemicalized to hell after the govt gets it hands on it.. It might become more addictive than crack. I rather cop from my weed man than 7/11... At least I know what I'll be smoking

roll.gif

nah, buddy...

1st yes it happens . I know a gang of dudes pitching white got caught with trees as well
2nd they have patrol teams who are in charge of burning and getting rid of WEED
3rd its alreDy in the process of being made. I SEEN IT WITH MY OWN EYES.. ILL POST A LINK WHEN I FIND ONE

MATTER OF FACT
http://cannabisnews.com/news/14/thread14786.shtmlhttp://cannabisnews.com/news/14/thread14786.shtml
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

The gas station across the street from my house sells weed, guns, gas, clothes, shoes, phones, hot food, groceries, digital scales, baggies, crack pipes, bongs, and bootleg DVDs
That's because you live in a 3rd world country, G.
laugh.gif

I for one think it should be legalized right now - since when have you heard a drug dealer talking about how hard the economy is hitting him .. lmao

legalize help the economy and you will eliminate a lot of money in petty drugs - not to mention you have hundred and hundreds and hundredssss of acres to growthe joint ..

Marijuana alone can rescue our economy - I can see it now - Marijuana hit a all time high 75 dollars a ounce .. lmao!

Back
Top Bottom