Legalizing Mary Jane????

I know somebody that made over 250K last year alone tax free off Mary Jane. If it gets legalized I'm gonna get in on it.

Originally Posted by iLL W1LLiam

I know somebody that made over 250K last year alone tax free off Mary Jane. If it gets legalized I'm gonna get in on it.

That right there is exactly why the government won't legalize it.

Originally Posted by iLL W1LLiam

You and everyone else.

Aren't the majority of the people in jail because of marijuana charges?

Turned on the vaporizer for this post.
Legalize it!
Originally Posted by ericberry14

i relaly dont understnad why everybody is clamoring for weed to become legalized. Is it that big of an issue for you guys, is it really that much of a necessity for you to have.
Try and look at it this way. Is alcohol, collecting shoes, or whatever your vices are THAT big of an issue? Marijuana is a substance that I andmillions of other Americans love. A drug that we use all the time. That's why we're clamoring for weed to be legal. We're normal people tired ofgoing behind back alleys, breaking the law, and supporting drug dealers just to smoke marijuana.

And yes, it is that big of an issue for me.

crime rate would def. go down. and yeah they should treat it like alcohol... being intoxicated by alcohol is worse than when being high off tree.

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Legalize it!

i relaly dont understnad why everybody is clamoring for weed to become legalized. Is it that big of an issue for you guys, is it really that much of a necessity for you to have.
Try and look at it this way. Is alcohol, collecting shoes, or whatever your vices are THAT big of an issue? Marijuana is a substance that I and millions of other Americans love. A drug that we use all the time. That's why we're clamoring for weed to be legal. We're normal people tired of going behind back alleys, breaking the law, and supporting drug dealers just to smoke marijuana.

so then that would open the floodgates for people clamoring for the legalization of cocaine, crack cocaine, LSD, PCP, acid, heroin, crystal meth.

weed would be heavyly taxed just like cigarettes. but it will keep alot of people from being arrested daily.

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Legalize it!

Try and look at it this way. Is alcohol, collecting shoes, or whatever your vices are THAT big of an issue? Marijuana is a substance that I and millions of other Americans love. A drug that we use all the time. That's why we're clamoring for weed to be legal. We're normal people tired of going behind back alleys, breaking the law, and supporting drug dealers just to smoke marijuana.

so then that would open the floodgates for people clamoring for the legalization of cocaine, crack cocaine, LSD, PCP, acid, heroin, crystal meth.
You see the difference between MJ and all those drugs you mentioned is that they are all man-made, and are proven harmful. MJ is natural, and isalso used for medical reasons as well. It should be legalized because people shouldn't find ways to smoke it and not get caught and put to jail forsomething petty like this.

Oh, I'm not a regular smoker, but I do burn from time to time.
pimp.gif

it aint going to happen

i smoke once in a while and I am cool with that but not everyone is responsible

I think it should be legal but with strict limitations other wise people will just abuse it

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

it aint going to happen

i smoke once in a while and I am cool with that but not everyone is responsible

I think it should be legal but with strict limitations other wise people will just abuse it
liquor/alcohol?

If they did legalized it, many dealers would go out of business and be broke...lol..But i doubt that they would legalized it due to the government is makingmore money now that is not legal. Think about how many drug program are there and how many police officers depends on marijuana to keep there jobs....

Originally Posted by WillAPeer

It will eventually be legal...which will probably take the fun out of it. Not to mention theyll probably charge a nice penny.
Weed will NEVER be legalized. The pharmaceutical industry will never allow that to happen.

Might take like 20 years for that to happen

first all the states have to do what states like Cali have done

Eventually the feds will not be able to control every single state. SO when 30 out of 50 states are cool with weed then the Feds will be the bad guys, whichthey truly are.

I have been noticing the media and news making special reports on how much money marijuana brings into the state and the failure the war on drugs has had oMarijuana. As people are educated throughout time they will soon see how the benefits out weight the possible negative aspects of the plant.

Mean while I will just chill in Cali and take advantage of the accessibility we are blessed with

Originally Posted by siemprefresco14

(Bob Marley Voice) Leeeegaliiizze It!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif
that was peter tosh not bobmarley, back when they were still together as the wailers................

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Might take like 20 years for that to happen

first all the states have to do what states like Cali have done

Eventually the feds will not be able to control every single state. SO when 30 out of 50 states are cool with weed then the Feds will be the bad guys, which they truly are.

I have been noticing the media and news making special reports on how much money marijuana brings into the state and the failure the war on drugs has had o Marijuana. As people are educated throughout time they will soon see how the benefits out weight the possible negative aspects of the plant.

Mean while I will just chill in Cali and take advantage of the accessibility we are blessed with
Marijuana will NEVER be legalized in the USA.

Originally Posted by blazersfan

You see the difference between MJ and all those drugs you mentioned is that they are all man-made, and are proven harmful. MJ is natural, and is also used for medical reasons as well. It should be legalized because people shouldn't find ways to smoke it and not get caught and put to jail for something petty like this.

pimp.gif
I am a regular smoker and you are kidding yourself if you are trying to using the argument of "weed is from the erfff and its natural, etc...etc..." so is fungus/magic mushrooms. so is peyote, opium, jimsom weed, etc... etc... Marijuana today... unless youre smokin some of that brickpackTijuana stress... is a highly scientifically grown product manipulated by man, and thats the way I like it. If I am paying a premium price, I want premiumscientifically developed and grown strains of THC laden buds.

Personally I am all for legalization. Like others have mentioned, besides my bud habit, I am for the most part an upstanding law abiding citizen (well illdrive home from the bar after a few brews but thats another topic). It would be preferable for me to buy my weed legally and consume it legally just for peaceof mind.

Marijuana will never be legal cause of hemp.

Bye Pharmacies
Bye Gas Companies
Bye a lot of stuff with hemp

With that said, Cali FTW

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by blazersfan

You see the difference between MJ and all those drugs you mentioned is that they are all man-made, and are proven harmful. MJ is natural, and is also used for medical reasons as well. It should be legalized because people shouldn't find ways to smoke it and not get caught and put to jail for something petty like this.

pimp.gif
I am a regular smoker and you are kidding yourself if you are trying to using the argument of "weed is from the erfff and its natural, etc... etc..." so is fungus/magic mushrooms. so is peyote, opium, jimsom weed, etc... etc... Marijuana today... unless youre smokin some of that brickpack Tijuana stress... is a highly scientifically grown product manipulated by man, and thats the way I like it. If I am paying a premium price, I want premium scientifically developed and grown strains of THC laden buds.

Personally I am all for legalization. Like others have mentioned, besides my bud habit, I am for the most part an upstanding law abiding citizen (well ill drive home from the bar after a few brews but thats another topic). It would be preferable for me to buy my weed legally and consume it legally just for peace of mind.
How much is weed actually altered? There's a pretty big line between altering something chemically and cultivating
pimp.gif

Look at cigarettes
sick.gif
those WILL kill you, and they are legal. Weed isharmless compared to ciggs and alcohol.

You think these big companies want you walking to your local tree supplier and buying a sack for $5-10
or spend hundreds buying their Xanax and Percocet?
true.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Marijuana will never be legal cause of hemp.

Bye Pharmacies
Bye Gas Companies
Bye a lot of stuff with hemp

With that said, Cali FTW
Another great point that most people dont realize. Hemp by all accounts is a wonder material. For the most part is an easy to grow renewableresource and can be used for many applications from clothes, to cord/rope/twine, paper products, etc... etc... There are too many lobbyists who are pouringmillions of dollars to protect the interests of the industries that would be greatly affected by the mass adoption of hemp.

Hey Daytona 5000. We get it... youre trying to boost your post count to 10,000,000 but its not really beneficial for you to post the same stupid responsemultiple times in the same thread.

Hemp is one of the most useful materials in the world. Bud is one of the best medicines here, too.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom