Legendary Moments in Sporting Swagger

This is when I really started to understand what swagger was. I wanted to be as much like AI as possible, nh. 
iverson_lue.jpg

Hit the ball shockingly hard/far and did the walk and stare combo holding that bat like a club.
pimp.gif

albert-pujols-stares-one-down.jpg

I used to dream about doing this. Game winning shot leaves your hands and you know it's good.
pimp.gif

677959.jpg

Basically the two baddest dudes in the NBA joining forces. Wade's nonchalantness here is ridi.
pimp.gif

dwyane-wade-lebron-james.jpg

World Cup final against the best GK in the world, Zidane chips a penalty. 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

zizofinal.jpg

Did the arm signal off the line of scrimmage, made this look so disgustingly easy. On Revis Island. 
sick.gif

New-York-Jets-Darrelle-Revis-watches-New-England-Patriots-Randy-Moss-make-a-one-handed-34-yard-touchdown-catch-at-New-Meadowlands-Stadium-in-New-Jersey_7.jpg

Ronaldo stole this celebration, but it was always Cantona's. He'd score a sick goal, stop where he was, raise his arms, and just look around the stadium. 

eric-cantona-returns-to-football.jpg

This is obviously known for it's political message but these dudes' swag here was off the charts. 
pimp.gif

1968_olympic_protest.jpg

Maybe the greatest display of swagger by a white person, ever. World Cup knockout game against Brazil and Ronaldo, Denmark is trading punches with Goliath. This dude scores, starts running like a maniac, then suddenly stops and strikes this pose. Kenny Mayne later did this in a Sportscenter commercial. 

20b1po4.jpg

How do you beat the 9 other fastest dudes in this fashion? In the swagger record books this was the Bob Beamon jump. Just crushed it. 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

0087_usain_bolt_jamaica_03.jpg

This is when I really started to understand what swagger was. I wanted to be as much like AI as possible, nh. 
iverson_lue.jpg

Hit the ball shockingly hard/far and did the walk and stare combo holding that bat like a club.
pimp.gif

albert-pujols-stares-one-down.jpg

I used to dream about doing this. Game winning shot leaves your hands and you know it's good.
pimp.gif

677959.jpg

Basically the two baddest dudes in the NBA joining forces. Wade's nonchalantness here is ridi.
pimp.gif

dwyane-wade-lebron-james.jpg

World Cup final against the best GK in the world, Zidane chips a penalty. 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

zizofinal.jpg

Did the arm signal off the line of scrimmage, made this look so disgustingly easy. On Revis Island. 
sick.gif

New-York-Jets-Darrelle-Revis-watches-New-England-Patriots-Randy-Moss-make-a-one-handed-34-yard-touchdown-catch-at-New-Meadowlands-Stadium-in-New-Jersey_7.jpg

Ronaldo stole this celebration, but it was always Cantona's. He'd score a sick goal, stop where he was, raise his arms, and just look around the stadium. 

eric-cantona-returns-to-football.jpg

This is obviously known for it's political message but these dudes' swag here was off the charts. 
pimp.gif

1968_olympic_protest.jpg

Maybe the greatest display of swagger by a white person, ever. World Cup knockout game against Brazil and Ronaldo, Denmark is trading punches with Goliath. This dude scores, starts running like a maniac, then suddenly stops and strikes this pose. Kenny Mayne later did this in a Sportscenter commercial. 

20b1po4.jpg

How do you beat the 9 other fastest dudes in this fashion? In the swagger record books this was the Bob Beamon jump. Just crushed it. 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

0087_usain_bolt_jamaica_03.jpg

David Ortiz's bat flip vs. Cuba in the 2006 WBC.

Never been able to find the video on YouTube.

David Ortiz's bat flip vs. Cuba in the 2006 WBC.

Never been able to find the video on YouTube.

You can almost hear him yelling "GET UP, GET UP YOU BUM, NOBODY WILL BELIEVE IT!"

Back
Top Bottom