Legendary Moments in Sporting Swagger

You can almost hear him yelling "GET UP, GET UP YOU BUM, NOBODY WILL BELIEVE IT!"

tumblr_lkga2odEnP1qagdm1o1_500.gif

They were booing him all game.
After a deadly slap shot to send it to ot.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm an idiot when it comes to posting videos, so if someone can embed, that would be nice.  If you want to know the story about Secretariat, view the video

I'm an idiot when it comes to posting videos, so if someone can embed, that would be nice.  If you want to know the story about Secretariat, view the video

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Originally Posted by dmxfury

first thing that came to my mind was iverson stepping over lue after hitting that shot.

first thing that came to my mind was iverson stepping over lue after hitting that shot.

Many people will disagree but young Kobe airballing those threes against the Jazz in game 5(i think it was) was super swaggerfull. Being that young and having no fear
pimp.gif

and how hasnt TO with the sharpie and on the dallas star been mentioned the 2 greatest tds celebrations ever!

Many people will disagree but young Kobe airballing those threes against the Jazz in game 5(i think it was) was super swaggerfull. Being that young and having no fear
pimp.gif

and how hasnt TO with the sharpie and on the dallas star been mentioned the 2 greatest tds celebrations ever!

on ipod touch so no vid but MJ dunking on dikembe and giving him the finger wag
pimp.gif
and also the closed eyes free throws which dikembe was swagged on yet again with.and the dunk contest while rocking gold chains in the 80s.and to the laker fan above me, this isnt legendary moments of being arrogant and choking you %!@%@% ******. mad i am.

on ipod touch so no vid but MJ dunking on dikembe and giving him the finger wag
pimp.gif
and also the closed eyes free throws which dikembe was swagged on yet again with.and the dunk contest while rocking gold chains in the 80s.and to the laker fan above me, this isnt legendary moments of being arrogant and choking you %!@%@% ******. mad i am.

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

you cannot be serious?

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

you cannot be serious?

Back
Top Bottom