Legendary Moments in Sporting Swagger

Originally Posted by Demps

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Many people will disagree but young Kobe airballing those threes against the Jazz in game 5(i think it was) was super swaggerfull. Being that young and having no fear
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

you cannot be serious?
dead...

Originally Posted by Demps

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Many people will disagree but young Kobe airballing those threes against the Jazz in game 5(i think it was) was super swaggerfull. Being that young and having no fear
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

you cannot be serious?
dead...

Not "legendary," but a personal favorite would be Joe Johnson going completely off on the untouchable Boston defense in 08. Punctuated it by putting Leon Powe on the floor, staring at him, and then drilling a cold blooded three to punctuate a ridiculous 4th quarter performance.

Not "legendary," but a personal favorite would be Joe Johnson going completely off on the untouchable Boston defense in 08. Punctuated it by putting Leon Powe on the floor, staring at him, and then drilling a cold blooded three to punctuate a ridiculous 4th quarter performance.

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Agreed with that jwill pass, i tried night and day to master that @$#* back then
laugh.gif

The finishes he would have on some of his passes were like "Ya, whatchu know bout a sick-+%* pass
glasses.gif
)

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Agreed with that jwill pass, i tried night and day to master that @$#* back then
laugh.gif

The finishes he would have on some of his passes were like "Ya, whatchu know bout a sick-+%* pass
glasses.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom