Legendary Moments in Sporting Swagger

The ones that I truly will always remember...(only including things I saw live)

1. Horry hitting that shot then doing the swagger walk away like his baggy shorts can't hold em
2. Iverson with that step back crossover, step over.
3. Kobe with that GW against the Suns and the fist pump
4. Anderson Silva (someone posted it) with the casual hands down slip the punches and then toss in the baby jab to end a man's career, reputation and inner resolve.
5. Tmac's sucked the gravity right out of the building
6. Damn...this list sucks ahha there are a ton more I can't remember off the top of my head.

The ones that I truly will always remember...(only including things I saw live)

1. Horry hitting that shot then doing the swagger walk away like his baggy shorts can't hold em
2. Iverson with that step back crossover, step over.
3. Kobe with that GW against the Suns and the fist pump
4. Anderson Silva (someone posted it) with the casual hands down slip the punches and then toss in the baby jab to end a man's career, reputation and inner resolve.
5. Tmac's sucked the gravity right out of the building
6. Damn...this list sucks ahha there are a ton more I can't remember off the top of my head.

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Jones' left hook
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

During his prime this dude was untouchable, straight clownin on dudes in the ring.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I had to watch that a couple of times. One of the best compilations I've ever seen.

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Jones' left hook
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

During his prime this dude was untouchable, straight clownin on dudes in the ring.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I had to watch that a couple of times. One of the best compilations I've ever seen.

calibeebee wrote:
ssg-ujn-16g.jpg

Broadway Joe. Now that's swag. A lot of you dude's have no idea what the word means. The AI step over wins by the wy, nothings topping that. And the difference between showboating and swag is effort. That's what gives you a swagger or at least that's what it meant before hip hop abused it. That nonchalance, of just hitting that clutch shot or just %%#!@%@$ on someone so effortlessly. That's swagger

calibeebee wrote:
ssg-ujn-16g.jpg

Broadway Joe. Now that's swag. A lot of you dude's have no idea what the word means. The AI step over wins by the wy, nothings topping that. And the difference between showboating and swag is effort. That's what gives you a swagger or at least that's what it meant before hip hop abused it. That nonchalance, of just hitting that clutch shot or just %%#!@%@$ on someone so effortlessly. That's swagger

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Jack Johnson the boxer.
pimp.gif

jack-johnson.jpg

"Take ya time hoss, I'll be here"

Too bad his antics make the black ppl hate him and the whites want him more dead than the next black man
laugh.gif
In a documentary I saw

Him, speeding in his car, gets pulled over by the police.
Police hands him a ticket for $50 and Jack Johnson hands him a hundred.
Police says, "I don't have change for $100"...He replies, "Keep it, I'll be speeding on my way back"

eek.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Jack Johnson the boxer.
pimp.gif

jack-johnson.jpg

"Take ya time hoss, I'll be here"

Too bad his antics make the black ppl hate him and the whites want him more dead than the next black man
laugh.gif
In a documentary I saw

Him, speeding in his car, gets pulled over by the police.
Police hands him a ticket for $50 and Jack Johnson hands him a hundred.
Police says, "I don't have change for $100"...He replies, "Keep it, I'll be speeding on my way back"

eek.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom