roll.gif
1:43-2:13
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

2:18-2:50
sick.gif

One of my favorite moments of Melo's career to date...I know in his head the entire game after this dunk he had Kanye's voice singing "CANT TELL ME NOTHINNNN AHAAAAA YOU CAN'T TELL ME NOTHINNNNN"
laugh.gif

One of my favorite moments of Melo's career to date...I know in his head the entire game after this dunk he had Kanye's voice singing "CANT TELL ME NOTHINNNN AHAAAAA YOU CAN'T TELL ME NOTHINNNNN"
laugh.gif

I didn't look back to see if it was mentioned & I'm too lazy to find a video of it but, No one mentioned Deion getting into that scuffle w/ Andre Rison, then proceed to pick off Jeff George & ran it back for a TD?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

A lot of these moments mentioned were great plays, not so much "Swagger". What Primetime did was the epitome of "swagger".

I didn't look back to see if it was mentioned & I'm too lazy to find a video of it but, No one mentioned Deion getting into that scuffle w/ Andre Rison, then proceed to pick off Jeff George & ran it back for a TD?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

A lot of these moments mentioned were great plays, not so much "Swagger". What Primetime did was the epitome of "swagger".

That Eagles Cowboys game was the most swaggerifc football game I've seen in years

Second most, Eagles vs Giants, ha!

That Eagles Cowboys game was the most swaggerifc football game I've seen in years

Second most, Eagles vs Giants, ha!

Back
Top Bottom