Legit Check: 2012 Air Jordan 11"Breds"

A friend of mine is selling his pair to me for US$200. Not sure if is authentic or not since I always buy my shoes from authorized nike store here. He's cool with me checking it here. Thanks!

Legit fam
-Correct translucent/transparent toe caps for 12' breds (og's & 01's had opaque toe caps)
- Correct black patent/smooth leather & black mesh tongues/uppers with black contrast stitching across
- Correct points on the outsole's & midsole's on the heel of shoes
- Correct black sock liners & lining slightly overlapping both black mesh tongues
- Correct bold fonts & ball of the varsity red jumpmans are aligned between the gaps
- Correct placement of the jumpman jordan lace tags between the third lace columns (should be)
- Correct 6 laceloop/columns & top lace column is significantly below the black sock liners (should be)
- Correct double black contrast stitching on the patent leather cuts (should be)
- Correct shortened toe box cut as the cdp's (og's & 01's had a longer patent leather toe box)
- Correct translucent varsity red outsoles with black tilted jumpmans & black traction pads
- Correct grey/black woven carbon fibers & white pods are perfectly aligned under the outsoles
- Correct box, translucent film & style code is correct for 12' bred 11's
- Insoles should be black with varsity red jumpmans & size tag should be placed under the mesh uppers, just ahead of the sock liners

Thank you guys! I also managed to compare with another pair here, they looked legit and I already gave my friend the cash. Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom