Legit check Air Jordan 10 "Chicago"

i know seller should be legit.......anyway´s look at the shoetag and the << decimal places >>. For example, for a Size9 pair, it should say '9' instead of '9.0' for the US size, and it should say '8' instead of '8.0' (UK), and '27'instead of '27.0' (CM). right or false?? Or are both versions produced??

thanks NT

128153e9f086a7f8fad2d557d0145e0d0e73556.pjpg
c462587ef5f6b807a68f1c5a3dc75daea4ffedb.pjpg
60135813e534f3b98612adc5fd31b00903c757b.pjpg
1ab15dedfc8fa1fc41d23647b946a7e35224768.pjpg
ebf25cbed4f538b8a57f1428bb241e8a47ec60f.pjpg
dd4159e4f083a9f5d30c323e819157093f2aa39.pjpg
69b25bee4cfe7868ab4fa746706f07b948e5571.pjpg
eeb35c84e9a9fc1b8ec3a93ef44821da36e507c.pjpg

FAKES. You were right about the decimal thing. The inner tag should NEVER have a decimal if the size is a whole number and the Jumpman stitching truely ishorrible and are not lined up with one another.

the decimal thing
i believe fenix got corrected on this a while ago and yes whole numbers didn't have the decimal point and the jumpman stitching looks off by acoupla of streets

the swoosh imprint on the inside is like a check not a swoosh

sole and midsole are poorly placed (looks glued on)

^But the Jumpmen on these are REALLY mispositioned. Unprofessinal-like, almost. I still stick to my opinion that they are fakes. Also look at the inner tagclosely. See how the size numbers are touching their respective countries. Find me a legit tag that's doing the same, and I'll retract that statement.Look at the second country. It's supposed to say UK. It looks like it says UR. The swoosh on the insole also looks miscurved like Charisma stated. Inoticed that when I saw it as well. I will agree that these are some high-quality fakes, but they are fakes nevertheless.

^^LOL. Fenix did not post here.

I'm sure he was referring to when SoleSupreme came in here and corrected him. Fenix did post in that post, and Sole corrected him. IDK if you remember.
wink.gif

EDIT-from scones not from me i got this from another post and this makes alot of sense
NO, SHOES ARE ABSOLUTELY FAKE.
1st Point
When have you guys ever seen, in your many years of collecting, a decimal point and a zero on the inside tag for an even size (Size 8, 9, 10, 11 etc) ?

For odd sizes (8.5, 9.5, 10.5 etc) there is obviously a decimal point and a 5, but I have never never seen in any of Nike's shoes a decimal point and zero for it's even sizes.

In other words, if you see Size 8.0, 9.0, 10.0, please proceed with caution. I own 2 pairs of Chicago Xs and in my search for them many years back I went through a lot of learning and discovery. Many fake Chicago Xs had this problem with the decimal point and zero, especially the even sized ones.

2nd Point
The font on the size tags are WRONG. Please do 2 things :
1. Go check with the size tag of a legit pair of Chicago Xs.
2. Go check with the size tag of a legit pair of the other team colorways (Seattle, Orlando, New York, Sacramento)

3rd Point
The shape of the uppers, especially the areas near the ankles are done badly out of shape. Compare this with a legit pair :

dsc05915mv9.jpg

The uppers on the pair we have right now are badly out of shape. There's no way to see the jumpman stitching on this legit pair but the oneson the one we are legit checking has an irregular shape. I'm swinging with fake based on the fact that the uppers are out of shape and the jumpman ismessed up, i mean scones has been collecting... i think... lol

I know about the sizing table. Size of the size number is also kind of big.
But something's telling me that they are like that for a reason.
Not only the shoe tag, also the Jumpman.
I'll retract my response and decided not to answer.
smile.gif

Yeah, I remember the one where SoleSupreme corrected Fenix.

^^î already checked this page, anyway thanks!
the Boxtag is 100% the same and correct imo! the only thing is the f...... shoetag!
the materials on those """ fake """" 10´s above are really perfect! i cant believe that these shoes are fakes! this would bethe best fake kick ever imo!

however, if anyone knows anything about this shoetag please let me know!

thanks NT

^I was trying to help kapepper out, fam
laugh.gif

But, as I stated already, the shoetag should not be that way. I stick by my reasons as to why they are fakes because I know for a fact that they are. Are therea lot of good fakes of Chi-Town X's? Yes. This one being one of the better ones. BTW it is very easy to put a fake in a legit box since you brought theboxtag up.

lol..thanks will
smile.gif

those chicagos from jordanextreme atleast dont have the decimal thing....Mark, have you tried to contact the seller about this?

i havent posted in this forum for like 6 days lol, chill haha

but i do remember that time with the other chicago Xs, got fooled by those!

yo Karl, yes i´ve contact the seller and this is what he said:

Please I don`t know the debt of your knowledge regarding the shoes,but it seems you cannot differentiate the fake from theauthentic pair of these models.
Whoever told you that they`re fake doesn`t know much about the shoes.
I have owned almost every pair of Jordan from the first release up till the retro`s, and I can tell the authentic pair from their bar codes.
Some people will mistake authentic pair with the fake,even quote a wrong bar code of authentic pair-maybe because they`re years back and rare to come by.
I want to tell you that what you bought from me is 10000% authentic.
I want you to do more research about them and contact me anytime regarding this.
Thanks for your time.

- realzone6129

so NT, what should i do now?

Seller owns a lot of OGs; yes, ORIGINALS.
It's kind of hard to believe that they are fakes because he's been buying Originals since then.
UNLESS, he just bought them recently and trying to make some money.

seems like the seller is open to communication...

i would express my doubts and say that he, just to be sure, give some more info abiut authenticity...

i think the doubts are justified...

we are not talking about a pair of fake/autehntic firered Vs...chicagos are not your regular 150 USD pick up
so i would insist that sellers proove or argument their authenticty

^^^right Karl, this is my problem.....
this is not a USD 150 pickup.......if so $*+@ happens......
but this is a 1500+ pickup and that hurts!!

i already contact the seller a 2nd time and i´m still awaiting his argument.

Back
Top Bottom