Legit check Air Jordan 10 "Chicago"

The font size of the label is correct.
Another collector also confirmed that his pair in size 11,bears same decimal as this size 9.
But I want us to search for another authentic pair for clarification.
There is a pair in size 10,which I`ve contacted the owner for the inside tag picture.
I`ll get them to you as soon as I have them.
I don`t know if you can search for somebody with a legit pair of this shoes to help us too.

- realzone6129

this is what the seller said now!
it seems that he is not 100% sure about the authenticity anymore......
i´ll let u know NT!

thanks!

Markus, you are lucky that the seller is also worried and does an effort to straighten this up...
keep us informed!

^Send him the jordanextreme link.

*Edit- Or here's a better idea. Try contacting SoleSupreme. I'm sure he has a pair, and he has a lot of knowledge that may be of usein this situation.

Are the tags on both feet identical? or different?

I just checked 5 pairs (I'll check the rest later, don't have them here)
- All the patent's end with "6", yes all of them, this pair in doubt end's with "8"

Note the stitching up top on the tag, there are 11 stitches on your pair,
I compared that with 2 size 10 pairs I have, a chi x & a sac x, both of my size 10's have 10 stitches not 11.
Although my size 12 pairs have 12 stitches, but a size 9 pair in proportion should not even have more stitches than a size 10 pair.
Also with close judgment the pair from jordanextreme also has 10 stitches.

- I think this was mentioned, but on your pair it says "UR" whereas it should say "UK"

Another size 9 tag from jordanextreme
aj10chicagob.jpg

Here are the major doubt's that need to be compared.
1. Notice how the Black part in the authentic pair just settles in, while in your pair is curves in.

2. Notice how the side panel on my pair extends out while coming down, but in your pair it falls down with less extension.

3. Notice the cut is more slanted in my pair, yet more straight in your pair.

4. Carefully notice this part, observe the side leather panel, the stitching coming down meet's the leather panel on the top most point before it curvesdown, but in your pair it comes afterwards.

5. Here, the leather panel ends right before the back piece of the shoe curves around, but in your pair it entends a little backwards.

In conclusion, I'll say not to get this pair, or if you have already, try to get a refund. The font type on this pair are highly doubtful. The shape inmany manner's is distorted.

In conclusion, I'll say not to get this pair, or if you have already, try to get a refund. The font type on this pair are highly doubtful. The shape in many manner's is distorted.

I totally agree.

thanks SoleSupreme for your perfect comparison!
your question about the shoetags: NO, they are not the same! i just checked it!

right shoe: 13 stitches and PAT 4183156

0ce250eeddf6b8caad1f40e3f2075d4ec137d71.pjpg

left shoe: 11 stitches and PAT 4183158

371155edfd85a1f3361464367fd3ad688bc9557.pjpg

left and right shoe:

45135b2ce060fcf388b7a118fa56ab10fb7e81d.pjpg

c6f152e9fb82aafb4ca5b953ff696bc9de34c5a.pjpg

also note that your point 3 isn´t the same on my shoes! on the right shoe it is more roundish!

now i can be sure that these shoes are fake!

thanks SoleSupreme!

what did seller said?
i think solesupreme made it it clear and pooved the case...
excellent LC by the way..props solesupreme

and markus, damn!!!!! i hope this will find a solution...refunds? replacement?

until now, he said nothing, but i wrote him a mail that he should check the comaprison now and if he think that this pair is still legit!
thanks Karl, i hope there is a chance for a refund .

Looking at those pics your just posted, I can list down tons of more differences, but you already get the picture, that, this pair is highly doubtful.

Here is another comparison:
- Notice how the swoosh on the fake pair is hanging a little more lower.
- Is it me or the "R" from 'AIR' on the fake pair looks bigger compared to the "A".
- Observe the swoosh carefully, look how it lacks the "roundness" in it's shape, that's the last thing Nike will get screwed up, sinceit's a stamp which they have been using forever.

I hope you paid with PayPal, and if you did, I would file for a complaint immediately. So if the seller has funds in his account PayPal freezes themimmediately. Judging from his past auction's, PayPal buyer protection is offered on all his auction's, whichshould be a plus for you. So contact the seller and see what he's willing to do, so you can take the necessarysteps if he's unwilling.

wow great LC solesupreme, always the expert when it comes to rare shoes because you have the same shoe to compare to usually
pimp.gif
roll.gif

solesupreme is da man to break it down like that is just sweeeeeeet do not doubt this mans word it is law

this is what he said yesterday because he was on holiday through christmas.....probably with my money.........
laugh.gif
grin.gif

he still didn´t say that the shoes are fake but i think he´s shocked. i guess he didn´t know that!

realzone:

Please I`ve always given my best attention to this issue but was suprised that you filed a dispute through paypal.
And I was on holiday for the New Year,which was why I didn`t reply as usual. You can also notice that I didn`t have any listing to date because of the holiday.
You don`t know much about me (same as me about you) but I wanted to make sure we could come to agreement because I value you as a reliable customer.Yourjudgement didn`t create a bridge between us.

i answered him that i want a full refund and everything would be ok, but no answer till now.

seems like a real nice guy who respect his customers....

i think when he refunds you or atleast a solution, that he will have won customers insted of lost them

Back
Top Bottom