Legit Check: Air Jordan 11 Concords

Everything looks good, might be gm but still look legit (not authorized through nike.)

Everything looks good, might be gm but still look legit (not authorized through nike.)

They're indeed gray market. That doesn't mean they're fake, or lesser quality. If you're gonna buy them, go for it.

OP dont buy these man.. get some RD ones, and thank me later.
Thank you for such an intelligent post 
mean.gif

Real don't listen to the idiot timmybrixx
OK word.. dont listen to me.. PM creative minds and ask him... His LC's are thorough..

Get off my back bro, its not my fault a few of you "sheeple" cant tell the difference between GM and Legit or dont wanna believe you actually paid some guy $200+ for some fake jays.. Sorry but im stickin to my guns here the Concords pictured are NOT legit RD 11's.

OP you can listen to the two idiots who have a combined rep of about 47 between the both of them and have been trolling here for over a year wasting their time if you want.. good luck in your search bro.

OK word.. dont listen to me.. PM creative minds and ask him... His LC's are thorough..

Get off my back bro, its not my fault a few of you "sheeple" cant tell the difference between GM and Legit or dont wanna believe you actually paid some guy $200+ for some fake jays.. Sorry but im stickin to my guns here the Concords pictured are NOT legit RD 11's.

OP you can listen to the two idiots who have a combined rep of about 47 between the both of them and have been trolling here for over a year wasting their time if you want.. good luck in your search bro.

I've been here for a month, but it seems like you know less than me. It doesn't bother me, it's literally my job to know this stuff. Lol. But please, do go on.

I've been here for a month, but it seems like you know less than me. It doesn't bother me, it's literally my job to know this stuff. Lol. But please, do go on.
Its your job to advise people to buy fake products?  Well sir you like most people these days are doing a poor job at your job. Just move on already.

Its your job to advise people to buy fake products?  Well sir you like most people these days are doing a poor job at your job. Just move on already.
Sheeple? Really what do you think this is?? You have some serious mental issues rep doesn't matter niether does join date,are you one of those 16 year olds that their ultimate goal is to get likes on ig and rep etc?? we're not ranking people here

You're just too dumb to comprehend. Lol.

Sheeple? Really what do you think this is?? You have some serious mental issues rep doesn't matter niether does join date,are you one of those 16 year olds that their ultimate goal is to get likes on ig and rep etc?? we're not ranking people here

Just ignore the kid. He's feeling himself since he probably just got into high school. Lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom