LEGIT CHECK: Air Jordan VI(6) Oreo

Legit or Nah?

• Legit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So I found these online for a good price and well enough condition, looking at the pictures and messaging the seller for more pictures the shoes seem legit. After receiving the shoes and looking at the box there was something in the pictures he didn't show me on the box, it had a Chinese sticker on it. But that doesn't mean it's not "Authentic," I could care less if it's an Unauthorized. I need help to know if it's actually at least an "Authentic" pair. Thanks.View media item 887076View media item 887077View media item 887078View media item 887079View media item 887080

Unauthorized = fake, GM etc. all the same
These look GM to me. Back jumpman looks off, tongue jumpman looks horrible. Something looks off about the shape but can't really point it out

Calling a shoe unauthorized is the same thing as saying they're not authentic. But the shoes don't look good to me. The collars look super choppy which is a huge tell on 6's. Also the general shape of the collars are off. The jumpman does look off as well and that Chinese sticker is definitely a red flag alone without having to even see the shoes..

how... can something be unauthorized but still be authentic? HOW?!

LOL

joints are fake. return them, hopefully you payed through paypal

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom