Legit Check: Cool Grey 11s

Sorry about all of the picture not being rotated the same way, this is how they came out when I uploaded to TP. 

I've worn them quite a bit.  Also, the pictures don't really do the soles any justice, they look worse in the pictures than they do in person.  The reason I legit checked them is because everything looks good, except the shoe trees.  (According to SC, one way to tell the difference between authentic and replica 11s is what's shown on the shoe trees, and according to the guide, my shoe trees are ones that are used for replica shoes).  But again, EVERY other aspect of the shoes look good, so I don't know what to think.

better clear pix of the 23.. from straight on.. Side shot of entire shoe both side.. Stop reading SC articles IMMEDIATELY.. They are Idiots, ESPECIALLY that ridiculous LC 11 article. 

Those 23's look good. What's the problem with the insert? Take a picture of the inside of the insert where it says QF + the size range.

100% Legit fam.. Don't lose no sleep over them inserts..They look fine. An the shoes pass my eye test as well.. your 100% good here IMHO..

The shoe trees according to SC are shoe trees used for replicas/unauthorized.  However, the guy I traded these for claims he got them from FlightClubNY, so maybe the original shoe trees were lost, who knows? But thank you guys, I can go back to wearing these now. I really appreciate it.

The shoe trees according to SC are shoe trees used for replicas/unauthorized.  However, the guy I traded these for claims he got them from FlightClubNY, so maybe the original shoe trees were lost, who knows? But thank you guys, I can go back to wearing these now. I really appreciate it.
sc will post people on the front page wearing fakes and not know

Back
Top Bottom