LEGIT CHECK: DS Air Jordan XI BRED 1995 OG

noticed he sent you a pic of every other angle of the shoe except the tongue. Good luck getting you $ back hope it pans out

Yea thats shady.. If you were 11-12 I wouldve gave you a low ball offer if you didnt get your money back
tongue.gif

oh, if you are curious about the CF, here are OGs as well.. mine.. showing the CF lol

Yea thats shady.. If you were 11-12 I wouldve gave you a low ball offer if you didnt get your money back
tongue.gif

oh, if you are curious about the CF, here are OGs as well.. mine.. showing the CF lol

HAHA! Thats a cool picture to save. Things panned out for me... I sold the shoes to my lil homie that fell in love with how comfortable they were and felt like I was being "picky"
laugh.gif
 So he copped em for the $350 and I told dude that I sold them for $300 and to go half with me on the loss. So he agreed and I guess now I can say I came up on $25 for putting my lil homie up on game 
pimp.gif

I dont think thats being picky at all, especially if you paid 350 for some DS Bred and they came like that. Glad it all worked out for you and you got a small profit lol.

I dont think thats being picky at all, especially if you paid 350 for some DS Bred and they came like that. Glad it all worked out for you and you got a small profit lol.

$300 for those with the tear no prob. I'd have a specialized tailor take real good care of that tear and then be rockin my buttery Breds.

$300 for those with the tear no prob. I'd have a specialized tailor take real good care of that tear and then be rockin my buttery Breds.

Back
Top Bottom