Legit Check eBay purchase 2011 Release Retro XI Concords

quise2024

Banned
Last Sunday, Feb. 10 I bit the bullet and bought a pair of Concords from a reputable seller on eBay and basically the lowest price I could find for DS. I said what the hell because we all know these don't run cheap. Well we all also know FinishLine restocked Breds and Concords that following Tuesday. I was pissed because I could have got them at retail if I would have waited 2 days. But at the same I wasn't as mad because that restock was at 6AM here (8EST) so I wasn't even awake. Anyway after reading some LCs on here and seeing people talk about Taobao, Zarmark, and Kinstor I am a little skeptic about my pair. I did all of my legit check before I even purchased them by looking at the pics they provided on eBay and they also said they were 100% authentic guaranteed. For piece of mind I was wondering if I could get some other opinions.

Oh also the 2 things that bugged me were that the box that slides in the cover, isn't exactly flush so its almost like my 11.5  slide-in box was put into a size 11 box cover (but the box is not that big of a deal really, I mean its just the box as long as my shoes are good). And the other thing was that on the inside tags each shoe has a different production date. The seller had multiple 11.5s so I just blew it off as if maybe he mixed them up. But anyway give these a look for me. Thanks

They look good. Carbon fiber looks good. The 23 is a little wayward , the tag has dates (i dont know the production dates for the concords however). Id say legit but perhaps b grades...hard to tell with Jordan quality sometimes.

one thing i noticed and i seen some dude with all the 11's og and retro and all the special packs  have is the jumpman logo where the ball is line up almost perfect everytime in between the 23 and this one kinda off but like dude said the CF does look official, how much u pay? other thing the label on box crooked i wouldnt like that

Yeah the CF is the first thing I checked when I got them, and rubbing my finger across it I felt the bumps and all. I scratched and nothing flaked. The ball of the jumpmans are lined up pretty much on point. I retigthened the laces when I got them so thats why the shoe looks like its leaning a little bit. But my major concern were the tags but I'm 98% on the legit side. I paid $280 free ship arrived in 3 days

ok NT, i believe that these are early release/high quality fakes, i have seen this product sold from mental kicks and they have salesman in big cities that sell thru ebay, i am not going to go thru all the details because there are alot but they are all so tiny and minor who really cares that deeply, two things real quick about this shoe in the picture the heel pod is not centered like the ones sold in the store and these shoes will not yellow like the originals here is a pic from kicksonf

and yours

ok cool thanks. I've contacted the seller twice already, and of course no reply yet. But I will allow til the end of the day then I'm going to open up a claim. I see that he/she has received about 6 more positive feedbacks since my purchase and getting over on other people too. Shame no one else seeked an opinion like we have here. Thanks to who all responded.

could be a early release as mentioned above or a very high quality fake . The reason I mention this is because the heel on the sole should be more pointed than rounded off as seen in this pic 

Other than that 

- 23 is lined up 

- right colour tint

- stitching is good

- CF looks good 

Last edited:
This jordan game is getting scary. The quality of Jordans have went down. Even the shoes in the stores are not perfect. I think this is a legit pair. Maybe a B grade. Very hard to tell with all these different types of Jordans on the market. I hate what the shoe game has become. Its sad. 

You couldn't b more right , Nike in general foams there always glue all over the place or imperfections

This jordan game is getting scary. The quality of Jordans have went down. Even the shoes in the stores are not perfect. I think this is a legit pair. Maybe a B grade. Very hard to tell with all these different types of Jordans on the market. I hate what the shoe game has become. Its sad. 
This. Unauthorized/Fake/Replica are all really good quality now with slight differences, but legit JB shoes have been reduced in quality and have different variations also. The shoe game is messed up. Honestly I think those are high quality grey market/replica pairs and I would just keep them IF you didn't pay so much money for them. These guys get these shoes from China for way less than retail and then almost triple the price and profit. So basically you're getting ripped off when you could get these same shoes for cheap on your own. I refuse to buy shoes off of ebay or anyone reselling these days.

early release is early production pairs. where do you guys come up with high quality fakes. smh

they look good, but looks a bit flawed where the heel and the 23 is. everything else checks out

Carbon fiber look is what makes the concords fake in this thread. They are not made by JB. Enjoy your shoes, but they are not the real deal. To the guy with the jumpman not lining up with the 23, it happens, don't sweat it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom