Legit Check for Air Jordan 11 BRED 2013 Retro

I'm about to buy a pair for my friend and someone from my local group posted this pair.

Air Jordan 11 BRED

2013 Retro

Size 11 

380 USD

Are these Legit?

@edmunddantes2, this is kinda off topic from the LC but are you from the Philippines? If yes where do you score your jordans here, kabayan? Lol

@jbjovi014  

Hey bro yes I'm from the Philippines but I'm working overseas in Dubai UAE

there's a lot of sneaker head here in Dubai - 

mostly my shoes are from EBAY, EASTBAY and FOOTACTION

back to the topic any Legit Checkers??

Fam the fake carbon fiber color comes off.... :smh: :smh: :smh:

Also the white pad towards the front of the sole is so off place

Fakes.

p.s. Can the other two dudes , Rumble Gang Rumble Gang & timmybrixxx timmybrixxx elaborate on the collars and shape?

they look pretty good to me , please educate me

Last edited:
Fam the fake carbon fiber color comes off.... :smh: :smh: :smh:

Also the white pad towards the front of the sole is so off place

Fakes.

p.s. Can the other two dudes , Rumble Gang Rumble Gang & timmybrixxx timmybrixxx elaborate on the collars and shape?

they look pretty good to me , please educate me
Np fam. Hard to see on my phone but main thing I look for is puffy collars. However with these I can clearly see how butchered the collars look. 2nd and 3rd pic show a very uneven and choppy lining. Looks like the collars were chewed on or something. Been awhile since I've seen collars like that. Hard to explain how the shape is off but I could tell just by looking at the pic from the back. Shoe looks very oval shaped in a way if that makes any sense

^Look how smoothly curved your collar is though. Compare it to OPs. very off. JB ofcourse is known for sending out butchered pairs but that's bad IMO. As far as JM height I don't go off of that since I've seen authentic pairs with JM placement looking off

Sad to Say my local FB Group didnt believe me the pair was fake and accused me of Newbie on the Scene.

Someone Bought the pair already and happy about the 380 Price Tag.

My Goodness what happened to Human nowadays

I was just trying to help.

Sad to Say my local FB Group didnt believe me the pair was fake and accused me of Newbie on the Scene.

Someone Bought the pair already and happy about the 380 Price Tag.

My Goodness what happened to Human nowadays

I was just trying to help.
We can't save them all bro..Just think about his face when he actually gets called out from multiple people outside of his little sneaker group.. #heartcrushed

Interesting...the fakes have gotten a lot better as far as the carbon fiber plate is concerned.  I remember the older fakes had the soft vinyl carbon fiber plate which was an instant giveaway.

Interesting...the fakes have gotten a lot better as far as the carbon fiber plate is concerned.  I remember the older fakes had the soft vinyl carbon fiber plate which was an instant giveaway.
CF plate has been pretty good on fakes for awhile now

Bro edmund...who's the reseller of this breds?i'm from uae but just in abu dhabi..i want to be aware so that if i'll there or not.

Hi Guys,

Hope you could help me too.

Mine has a production date of 6/12/12 - 7/12/12.

Quality looks good for me but not sure with the release date. Is this LEGIT or EARLY RELEASE?

Thanks!

Hi Guys,

Hope you could help me too.

Mine has a production date of 6/12/12 - 7/12/12.

Quality looks good for me but not sure with the release date. Is this LEGIT or EARLY RELEASE?

Thanks!
Make your own LC thread and stop spamming all the bred 11 LC's

Back
Top Bottom