Legit Check GS sized Columbia XI retro

I need a legit check on these. The tag looks right but the production # is different than the one listed on air-jordans.com but I'm not sure if that'sbecause its a Grade School Size. The toe box looks a little off to me. I don't know if it's just because they are a lighlty worn sz. 5.5 that the shapeis odd or what. Also the soles have a blue tint to them which only the OGs had not the retro versions. This pair looks suspect to me but maybe I'm justparanoid cause I usually don't mess with this size range. I'm trying to hear from those more experience with GS sizes so what do yall think? Sorryabout the huge pics but it helps you see them better.

2u4ni8k.jpg

These are really FISHY... the first pic shows the carbon fiber texture and the last one shows no texture, its just painted on... If i remember correctly GSsize Js dont have the same carbon fiber as adult sizes..

SOMEONE enlighten us

^ I was thinking the same thing about the CF, everything else looks good its just there are two different plates. Although I did hear that sometimes in thefactories they got plates mixed up from time to time and still sent them out?

Yea the two different plates are strange. The 2nd pic of the cf look like my 11s but i dont know about the first one.

i don't think the last pic is the same shoe. gs jordan's don't have cf, so the top ones are legit. tag is correct as far as i know.

Legit.Last plate is adult size Carbon Fiber. First one is GS. The spacing on 23 is correct. Carbon fiber is actually weaved not painted on. Date is touchingcode bar.

Back
Top Bottom