legit check: Jordan 11 Bred

23 looks stretched imo I'm leaning towards GM hopefully others chime in to help a lil more

Thank you guys. Can anyone tell me if these are legit too? It'll be nice if someone can verify the first one. I really want to get a jordan 11 bred. Thank you very much.

Its a tough call honestly.. I would need better pix of both pair to be 100% either way.. Show the paper in box, the collars etc. IMO the bottom pair look better IMO just from these pix.

ps whats good BC!

Last edited:

Its a tough call honestly.. I would need better pix of both pair to be 100% either way.. Show the paper in box, the collars etc. IMO the bottom pair look better IMO just from these pix.

ps whats good BC!
chillin bro just maintaining is this crazy world. how you?

ps whats good BC!
I'd say you're right on Timmy. Second pair is hard to tell but the collars look good. We'd need to see the paper and better pics of the collar....from above, and behind. The first pair I'm fairly certain is GM...collars lookin really puffy/misshapen. 

Good thing Ninahood isn't hear to try and convince you that "they're da same shoe b".

I'd say you're right on Timmy. Second pair is hard to tell but the collars look good. We'd need to see the paper and better pics of the collar....from above, and behind. The first pair I'm fairly certain is GM...collars lookin really puffy/misshapen. 

Good thing Ninahood isn't hear to try and convince you that "they're da same shoe b".
:x please don't mention that guy I can't believe if you google Niketalk he pops up showing all his GMs that guy is a joke

I have a pair of Bred 11s. I can't help you out with the first pair, need more pics. The second pair's toe end doesn't seem to be translucent. It could be because of the camera flash. Hope that helps, man.

Thank you guys. Can u guys help me check for one more pair? This seller claimed he bought from footlocker, does it look legit from these pictures? Thank you.

Last pairs legit. Everything looks on point and they include reciept. That doesnt confirm it but i always look at the 9 digit numbers on the box and ask for pictures of the tag inside the shoe to see if numbers match. then type that number in on Google and images of breds should show up. hope this helps

Thank you very much guys. Appreciate it. Few more pictures on the last one to verify it. Once again, Thanks alot guys :smile:.

I think we may need to look a little harder here guys.. Seller claims he bought at FL.. However box does not show the FTL sticker from what I can see..IME if these are FTL stock it should have that sticker.

OP I would ask for more tagged pix etc.

I think we may need to look a little harder here guys.. Seller claims he bought at FL.. However box does not show the FTL sticker from what I can see..IME if these are FTL stock it should have that sticker.

OP I would ask for more tagged pix etc.
hes right. i dont see that FTL sticker either thats a red flag

What is a FTL sticker? Does it apply to footlocker only? I bought a jordans from finishline with no ftl sticker too. Thank you.

I dont think finishline has a sticker. but footaction(FTA) footlocker(FTL) eastbay(EAS) all have a white sticker on the box right above the size of shoe on box.

Back
Top Bottom