legit check: Jordan 11 Bred

38356b85_20131208_191335.jpeg
sorry the pic is huge but heres an example

I personally dont care for the sticker. i have purchase kicks from footlocker etc and no sticker was on the box. i think the last set of pics you posted are authentic. everything besides the sticker not on the box is on point imo.

Did he take it off or did the shoe box did not come with the sticker?

The last pair of shoes look to be legit Bred XI's.

PS I also would agree the 11s in your pix look very legit.. I was just saying he could be planning a good ol' bait and switch.. just be careful..An post pix of the kicks he actually sends if you do buy them... 

Damn bait and switch...would be a cold headache to deal with.
I am dealing with that situation right now. The seller I bought my Jordan 11 Bred's from bought the shoes from another reseller. He sent me the shoes and noticed the wrong dates on the tag. The guy I bought the shoes from contacted the original seller and he told him those were not the shoes he sold to the guy. Why would I go through all this trouble over a few hundred dollars? I don't believe the person who sold me the shoes tried to pull a fast one on me because he has a good reputation of selling legit shoes and I don't think he would risk his good reputation over a pair of Bred 11's.

I will be getting my full refund after I ship him back the shoes.

Sorry to get back so late, my computer broke. Well seller says that she is selling for a friend so she does not have the receipt and bag, which makes me feel insecured. Provided extra pics, enough to proof its legit? I bought a gamma blue should i open a new thread or just post here? Thank you guys.

Looks ok but still possible GMs man.. snap a pic of the paper in the box to confirm 100%?

Last edited:
the first pair are legit. the 23 is the right size and also the stitching on the back is too clean for a replica. The carbon fiber on the second pair also looks legit

Back
Top Bottom