Legit Check : Jordan 3 Black Flip

Won these off ebay, I got a good deal, just want to make sure they're legit, as there is a couple things that are kind of funny to me. The heel looks legit on the right shoe, but on the left it's a little funny looking. Also, compared to pictures I've seen on the internet of the retro 3 box, the elephant print on my box looks a little too dark. I also noticed that compared to my white cement 4 box, the jordan air red color is a shade darker.

I ran across another pair on a different forum where they determined that that pair was a non-marked B grade, as per the inner tag which is the same as mine, this pair looked identical to mine, including the box color. If these are fakes, they're really high quality, as the stitching all seems on point, so I don't really know what to think right now. Anyways, enough rambling, here's the pics.

The inner tag is a little hard to make out, but the production date says 7/13/11 and 8/29/11

Last edited:
Don't worry about what people concoct in their head. There are far too many new self proclaimed "sneakerheads" that think they've got it all figured out, and start spewing misinformation to the world.

theres nothing wrong with those. They're Legit.

Awesome, thanks guys! Just wanted to make sure, you never know with eBay. Got em for 130 bucks, so I'm happy :smokin

Back
Top Bottom