Legit check on 2012 bred 11s

Hey , i just recently purchased a pair of used bred 11s from 2012 from ebay and it was the first time ive done that . I checked the sellers feedback and it was good and i checked the sneakers and from all the pictures and then ones i asked for checked out and when i got them in hand , i have some doubt in my mind so please any help will be much aperciated on my end View media item 1854567
View media item 1854568
View media item 1854569
View media item 1854570
View media item 1854571
View media item 1854572
View media item 1854575
View media item 1854576

Them "23"s don't look right. Don't see any carbon fiber paper either. I'm going with fake.

Yeah that could be possible but I never seen it cracked like that. I have the cdp pair and the numbers just peeled off. The previous owner must have had elephant ankles for that to happen.

He said the sneaker was to small on him that why he was selling it and it looked to be true

I'm no expert but that23 looks wide...also the jumpman looks like it has a square head idk might just be the pic

But please any more opinions because in the end if they are fake am gonna ask for my money back , every bit of help or wisdom is greatly aperciated

They look legit. It just looks like the previous owner must have been like 300 pounds cause the shoes like wide and the white mid sole looks like it has creases from all the weight that was on them

Rigid it has a texture to them and its firm , i compared it to my 72 10s that i bought of nike

Thank yous guys so much , made me more at ease . You both have been repped [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom