Legit check on 2012 bred 11s

Can you explain by the patent leather being to high ? , and i explained earlier that the seller told me his foot were to big to fit the sneaker thats why i assumed the 23 was stretched out like that . Because if they are really fake than id want to get my money back

Dude if did you even look at the authentic and fake pictures on that link? They patent leather is the same the carbon fiber is the same and the only reason the 23 on the back is all stretched out is because the previous owner said they were to small for him

Alright than , thank you i remebered when you helped with me with my anthracite 9s . Ill see what happens and of anything ill take the L and take it as a learning experince

Dude if did you even look at the authentic and fake pictures on that link? They patent leather is the same the carbon fiber is the same and the only reason the 23 on the back is all stretched out is because the previous owner said they were to small for him
:smh: You are obviously not qualified to be here doing LCs buddy..The shoes in question are DEFINITELY fake, EASY fakes at that..They actually even have better fakes now.

The seller is telling me he bought them from foot locker on release day and that he never had a complaint from anyone else but he said hed take them back and return my money

A seller is going to tell you anything they can to seal the deal buddy..Hes already sold you fake kicks so he has no credibility as far as im concerned..I can GUARANTEE you this pair did NOT come from FTL.

I know , thats why i wrote it but am gonna send them back and get my money back but thank you for the help , ive learned my lession

Back
Top Bottom