Legit Check on 2013 Retro Royal 1s

So there is this guy on Instagram who has a resale shop. I talked to him about getting a couple pairs of Royals for me and my friend and he tells me that if I buy from him in bulk the prices will be cheaper. Here's our whole conversation basically.:

Me: "Is there a deal you can work out for some Royals if I bought a couple pairs?"

Him: "If you buy 2 I can do 285 each . 

If you buy 5 280 each 

Buy 10 - 265 each 

Buy 15 - $250"

Me: "I'll have to think about it. We'll see. If I were to order from you how long would it be til you could secure my pairs and just to be sure they are 100% authentic authorized pairs correct? Just gotta make sure these days."

Him: "Whenever you want sir" He included pictures in this email.

Me: "So I might possibly be looking at a big order from you. Maybe 10-15. How long would it take for you to get everything together?"

Him: "I can gather everything together for you within these next two days. Just tell me the sizes."

Me: "Alright I'm working out the details now for sizes but just curious not tryna blow up your spot or anything but how can you secure so many pairs like that? Ha"

Him: "We have a team around the world , nyc , nj , la, Singapore, china, Philippines. nothing crazy but we try. After you buy you just might clean us out lol"

And that's basically the whole convo other than I told him the sizes and he hasn't responded. What do yall think? The reason I'm lookin for so many is to hook up a bunch of friends we were go in on it together but I'm not tryna get fakes or Taobao replicas you know? 

HIS INSTAGRAM IS @SOLEDIVISION TRY NOT TO BLOW UP MY SPOT BUT I NEED REAL CONFIRMATION ON THIS BEFORE I JUMP ON A $3,750 DEAL.

Thanks fam.

Last edited:
need pix man but imma go out on a limb and say NO they are fake.. Whos got that many pr of Royal 1s laying around?? For real! 

These guys are legit. Even though they ship from all over, I've gotten shoes from them since they first started. got one pair from NY and LA. plus they post many ig pics appreciating clients who shout em out. i always see it on my feed. id say do it , shoot 15 pairs? damn. you and your boys gonna be showing your town whats up rollin 15 deep! unless youre trying to flip them and get more cash so you can possibly open a store yourself.. LOL not hating but you could do it!! 

Back
Top Bottom