Legit Check on Black Cement 3's

These are another pairs of black cement 3's on ebay -

The ebay seller is nbirn2103. Thanks in advance! 

The best advise I can give you for online SHOE purchases these days is NEVER, NEVER trust feedback or a receipt for that matter. Receipts are faked, sold etc. now..I know, but its true.. As far as feedback goes... People either leave positive feedback bc: 1-they dont know the shoes they have purchased are indeed fake. 2-They do know and are ok with it(either bc they dont care or cant tell or they plan on hustling them for profit). 3 people want to think they got a steal on a hard to find shoe...

ONLY trust posts with MANY very detailed TAGGED photos.. This alone will save you a lot of headaches..Oh and the golden rule: If it seems to good to be true..It is.

The best advise I can give you for online SHOE purchases these days is NEVER, NEVER trust feedback or a receipt for that matter. Receipts are faked, sold etc. now..I know, but its true.. As far as feedback goes... People either leave positive feedback bc: 1-they dont know the shoes they have purchased are indeed fake. 2-They do know and are ok with it(either bc they dont care or cant tell or they plan on hustling them for profit). 3 people want to think they got a steal on a hard to find shoe...

ONLY trust posts with MANY very detailed TAGGED photos.. This alone will save you a lot of headaches..Oh and the golden rule: If it seems to good to be true..It is.

Last edited:
repped to this Timmy!! These days you'll never know until you get the shoes, because they can always send you the fake ones and never buy shoes if its not buyer protection covered.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom