Legit check on Jordan’s

Bought without the box been told fake been told legit not by pro been told markings are correct then told if you can squeeze the sole not authentic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    280.5 KB · Views: 13
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 14
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    335.6 KB · Views: 15
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    316.5 KB · Views: 15
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    265.9 KB · Views: 68
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    244.9 KB · Views: 70
Toe box is very off, looks very unprofessional, as if someone just took a toothpick and poked them in.The swoosh is very thick, The back of the shoe is also off, it seems skew.
How can you tell so Ik what to look for

how to tell so I know in the future

Starting with the shape of the shoe, also in the back should have more of an hour glass look to them. The little peak in the back should not be there. Also looking at the production dates on the tag. It should not have a swoosh on it at all btw. But it says 2010. DMP black and reds came out in 09. the "Banned" black red came out in 2011 which features small Xs inside the shoe. The materials used are incorrect as well. There are lots of VERY good fake Jordan 1s nowadays and they are hard for me personally to know the differences. But these were easy to spot. If you plan on buying anymore 1s, do the research on that specific year release shoe. Throw pics up in here BEFORE you buy anything as there are several in here that know J 1s way better than me.

Starting with the shape of the shoe, also in the back should have more of an hour glass look to them. The little peak in the back should not be there. Also looking at the production dates on the tag. It should not have a swoosh on it at all btw. But it says 2010. DMP black and reds came out in 09. the "Banned" black red came out in 2011 which features small Xs inside the shoe. The materials used are incorrect as well. There are lots of VERY good fake Jordan 1s nowadays and they are hard for me personally to know the differences. But these were easy to spot. If you plan on buying anymore 1s, do the research on that specific year release shoe. Throw pics up in here BEFORE you buy anything as there are several in here that know J 1s way better than me.
Thanks I looked up the code on tounge after purchase and said a gray or green so I had some people look at them couldn’t get strait answer so thanks for the help and info

Back
Top Bottom