Legit check on Mints and Coves please

Hey guys,

I recently got some glv mints and coves off fb groups from dudes I've done business with in the past. I wear an 11.5-12 comfortably so I just cop whatever I find deals in. The coves are a size 12 and all my other glv's have been a 11.5. I'm just blown away by the variance in shape in a half size difference. Obviously the 12 is going to be wider and longer but it just looks bulky in comparison. Almost like a skate shoe rather than a runner. The coves were a little worn and the mints are DS too so I think that is throwing me off. Interested to hear what you guys think.

They're legit. Mesh toebox will always have a better shape than a suede toebox! Volcanos have a great shape and they are mesh whereas the Rose gold's were suede and the shape on them is pretty brutal!

That'
They're legit. Mesh toebox will always have a better shape than a suede toebox! Volcanos have a great shape and they are mesh whereas the Rose gold's were suede and the shape on them is pretty brutal!
That's a really interesting point about how the materials affect the shape. Thanks for your input!

Back
Top Bottom