(legit check on Space Jams) Ghost pair of Space Jam 11's I think.

worst case just wear them and beat them to the ground. i have a couple of those fake ghost pairs sadly before i was more informed about them. thats what i do to them

Hahahaaaa,you already know !
Should be all good tho,the Lady on the pay-pal said she will send him a 10 day period in order to get me a address to send him the SJ's then if he doesn't then I will get a refund and be able to keep them.If that happens they going straight to the court.But real talk been wearing them both in the gym to lift already.

They are saying they couldn't decide in my favor because he supposedly supplied enough information as to the description of the merchandise.Which he didn't because they are ultimately fakes and not authentic's.Any advice on what to do ?

Ok yea I'm gathering info from this thread and taking it in to my bank tomorrow.I just don't know where I can actually get authentication done physically on the shoe.Like where I can receive actual paperwork you kno.

Hahaaaa I'm hoping not bruv,just got off the phone with pay-pal.Its been reopened into a review so there is still a chance lol ! Appreciate the advice bredren,take care fam.Pccceeee !

I'll keep y'all updated if y'all happen to GAF lol ! Pcee

They are saying they couldn't decide in my favor because he supposedly supplied enough information as to the description of the merchandise.Which he didn't because they are ultimately fakes and not authentic's.Any advice on what to do ?
Is there an appeal process? Argue the point that IF he stated "100% authentic" in the listing and they are not how can they not side with you? Did you show them this thread or this guide?http://niketalk.com/t/585835/jordan-11-legit-check-guide/0_20

You may just have to take it on the chin if so man as much as that sucks.

Yes sir exactly right,I did exactly just that as a matter of fact.Which was verbally state that the merchandise was NOT authentic and that was what he told me over and over again.Especially on my ebay messages,saying that they are legit nd all that foolishness.The case is appealed by me calling,then reopened as of about ten mins ago for review.I then stated that I just want my money back..345 used back,I know I'm an idiot lol.And that he can have his so called authentic sneaks back.I said I'm sure he could sell them if they are authentic,just refund me my money and I'll send him his shoes back.The Rep was saying that it usually goes just that way in most cases.But ! I def will be printing this thread out,because of the help you guys.Much appreciated fam !

To whom this may concern.

In my professional opinion based on 20+ years of collecting Nike and Air Jordan products; I 100% know without a doubt the shoes above are high quality replicas. They show all of the traits and tell tail signs associated with the fake pairs we see here on a regular basis. If at all possible please do what you can to get this buyer his refund. He was under the impression the shoes being sold to him were 100% authentic and that is just not the case here. Thank you for your time and consideration with this matter.

TB

Do you still have the ebay messeges? If so, print them out, especially the ones where he says they are authentic.

Also, print out this thread to use for evidence that these shoes are NOT authentic.

You can also explain to paypal that a b-grade is an authentic nike shoe. These shoes are not bgrades, they are fakes. Two totally different things.

PayPal is normally pretty easy to deal with. Just show them this thread. I can almost guarentee that they will give you back your money. Good luck

Yes Indeed that is exactly what im on track with at the moment.As I said before I will keep you guys up to date.Can't honestly thank you all enough,much love nd respect ! Pceee !

Hey Tommy so appreciate that brotha.I will def be showing pay- pal and my bank these replies from Stand up Men with the expertise and the knowledge backed by years of collecting shoes.Much Respect fam.Pcee !!

Hey guys ! Proud to say because of the exceptional help from you good men..I got refunded my money for the SJ's.And I also get to keep them as well...to the gym/basketball court they are going to get punished for being fake lmaoo !

Damn, the bold & bright *** 23 on the back of these fakes... if only they could get that right, some of these fakes would would be near impossible to tell under certain lighting conditions (in pictures).

Hey guys ! Proud to say because of the exceptional help from you good men..I got refunded my money for the SJ's.And I also get to keep them as well...to the gym/basketball court they are going to get punished for being fake lmaoo !
HELL YEAH...Beat them into the ground bro!.

just don't hurt yourself when they fall apart

Indeed bro very good point.May jus use them to lift in,love my KD5's best basketball shoe I've ever played in.But def appreciate tha heads up bruv.

Like the brotha said,1 down nd 1 to go.The claim on the breds is in process.Keep y'all posted.I truly hope this thread helps somebody out before they get caught up in the bull with these ppl these days.Im tryin to leave negative comments and feedback on his ebay but we did the transaction through PayPal.Dunno if there is any other ways.

Indeed bro very good point.May jus use them to lift in,love my KD5's best basketball shoe I've ever played in.But def appreciate tha heads up bruv.
honestly brother I would advise you to lift, train or ball in legit pairs of kicks whenever possible. Especially if you're going hard...The cut corners on the fakes are usually on the performance end for instance flat or missing air units, wrong support materials etc. This equals rolled ankles, turf toe, planter fasciitis etc. Especially if you're my age..hahah..Just be careful in them things.

Back
Top Bottom