Legit Check on Space Jams

LOL...droppin more ignorance. I think your credibility at this point is at zero.  ENTIRE NT KNOWS that Air Randy did NOT get his pairs from b grades. He already admitted it himself that his pairs were FAKE. WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU WHEN ALL THIS WENT DOWN?

Lol
I think we can all agree we could talk to this kid till we are blue in the face, but he is just not listening.. It's pointless.
Dead on my friend, thats why i stopped responding

he's either seeking attention, or  trying to keep coming up with reasons that make himself believe his fake shoes are real. either way, mods should just ban him, he's not contributing anything to this community, if anything he's just irritating those who are.

Agreed, if this site is so terrible, why is he here in the first place, ban this troll please, hes hopeless.

kids a joke. he buys GM 11's and doesn't try to return them, yet gets infrared 6's from NDC, and cries on twitter about some tiny creases. 

kids a joke. he buys GM 11's and doesn't try to return them, yet gets infrared 6's from NDC, and cries on twitter about some tiny creases. 
I was kiddin u stupid b*tch lol. Thats y u didnt make a come back when i mentioned you bred 11 toecaps being off cuz u kno ur shoes fakeeee boii. And why u stalkin my Twitta ?

Last edited:
Thats quite the collection of GMs homie, hope u didnt pay more then 20$ a pair, afraid to post some close ups?
Nah n*gga its too much of a collection u cant afford. And my Gammas from NDC dumbass

Last edited:
Lol
Dead on my friend, thats why i stopped responding
Agreed, if this site is so terrible, why is he here in the first place, ban this troll please, hes hopeless.
Ur life hopeless. U sit here wastin ur life inspecting shoes and y'all do a dumbass job of it too. Case closed.

your parents must really neglect you, so you come to the niketalk forums craving attention by acting like a complete idiot. are you in classes where there's more teachers than students?

xChurch, go watch ya boy murdafaces vid on the 88 retro 3s comparing his stealth 3s, notice NO WINDOWS PEAKS on his stealths and there were about 8 on each shoe of his 88s, same with every vid of 11s he got from mental kicks, widows peaks everywhere! REAL shoes pass thru quality control and dont have those. GM/reps/fakes/early release DONT pass thru QC, B-Grades go thru QC and are deemed defective but not defective enough to not sell, and even on B-Grades you wont see widows peaks like that all over the shoe.

your parents must really neglect you, so you come to the niketalk forums craving attention by acting like a complete idiot. are you in classes where there's more teachers than students?
No b*tch, I got a 4.0 GPA in school and you're grammar is hideous also I still see you haven't said ANYTHING about your Bred 11s since I exposed you. Tryna insult me in other ways, man your so fake xD

Last edited:
xChurch, go watch ya boy murdafaces vid on the 88 retro 3s comparing his stealth 3s, notice NO WINDOWS PEAKS on his stealths and there were about 8 on each shoe of his 88s, same with every vid of 11s he got from mental kicks, widows peaks everywhere! REAL shoes pass thru quality control and dont have those. GM/reps/fakes/early release DONT pass thru QC, B-Grades go thru QC and are deemed defective but not defective enough to not sell, and even on B-Grades you wont see widows peaks like that all over the shoe.
I don't pay attention to 3's. Try again. 

What's Twitta? Is that new? Anyway, let me guess.. You get all this misinformation from.. Youtube? Lol.. Where people do legit checks comparing fakes with another pair of fakes?? Too many times have I seen that happen. You think people that make fakes haven't caught on to certain aspects like the UPC? You think its impossible to replicate a tag of numbers and a barcode? 

B-grades are authentic and are clearly stamped on the production tags that they are B-grades by NIKE and get sent to NIKE outlets to be sold legitimately as B-grades. Shoes become B-grades because they don't pass QC tests for the overall shoe, not because something like the 23 is incorrect on 11's for example.

You think Nike produced these GM's with the completely wrong paper in the box for example when EVERY other authentic pair has the same CORRECT paper? 

Not only that, but have certain aspects of the shoe completely different like the PL or hues of the soles?

I could go on forever but lastly..

You got your shoes from MentalKicks............... That alone just proves to everyone that you don't know what the hell you're doing.

What's Twitta? Is that new? Anyway, let me guess.. You get all this misinformation from.. Youtube? Lol.. Where people do legit checks comparing fakes with another pair of fakes?? Too many times have I seen that happen. You think people that make fakes haven't caught on to certain aspects like the UPC? You think its impossible to replicate a tag of numbers and a barcode? 

B-grades are authentic and are clearly stamped on the production tags that they are B-grades by NIKE and get sent to NIKE outlets to be sold legitimately as B-grades. Shoes become B-grades because they don't pass QC tests for the overall shoe, not because something like the 23 is incorrect on 11's for example.

You think Nike produced these GM's with the completely wrong paper in the box for example when EVERY other authentic pair has the same CORRECT paper? 

Not only that, but have certain aspects of the shoe completely different like the PL or hues of the soles?

You got your shoes from MentalKicks............... That alone just proves to everyone that you don't know what the hell you're doing.

Lol thank you for saying what weve all been piecing together all at once. Hahaha kid has no idea what hes talking about. His shoe collection consists of a fake pair of bred 11s(from mk), a fake pair of concord 11s(from mk), an OG beat to hell pair of cool grey 11s that he tried to fix the soles and failed, a beat to hell pair of flu game 12s that hes convinced he can restore, gamma 11s(OMG FROM NDC) and white/infrared6s(also NDC). He has TWO new pairs of J's, both released in the past 3 months, both easy cop's, BUT HE KNOWS IT ALL!!! And his collection is worth more then yours!!!

Mentalkicks is legit. So to end the war, Ima block all since you people wont. And remember my last words: You're all dumbasses that don't know ***** about you're shoes and I pray you see the light so forth I've already tried to make you see it. And get some lives, shoes are shoes. My ***** so F^#% YOU GUYS xD. 

Lol thank you for saying what weve all been piecing together all at once. Hahaha kid has no idea what hes talking about. His shoe collection consists of a fake pair of bred 11s(from mk), a fake pair of concord 11s(from mk), an OG beat to hell pair of cool grey 11s that he tried to fix the soles and failed, a beat to hell pair of flu game 12s that hes convinced he can restore, gamma 11s(OMG FROM NDC) and white/infrared6s(also NDC). He has TWO new pairs of J's, both released in the past 3 months, both easy cop's, BUT HE KNOWS IT ALL!!! And his collection is worth more then yours!!!
Keep riding d*ck b*tch

Btw.. its "You're all dumbasses that don't know **** about *YOUR* shoes." Mr. 4.0 gpa.... Lmao.. 

And we all have lives because we don't record ourselves and put it on YT spreading false information and bashing on a forum thats older than you. No disrespect to all the reputable YouTubers out there.

Last edited:

No b*tch, I got a 4.0 GPA in school and you're grammar is hideous also I still see you haven't said ANYTHING about your Bred 11s since I exposed you. Tryna insult me in other ways, man your so fake xD
Little ****** misuses you're and your both times....yet criticizes grammar. LOL.

And you said that MentalKicks is legit? oh man....you should pay more attention in school. Forget all the widows peaks all over their shoes, and the puffy ankles, and the stretched out 23's. Forget all that. You don't question a site that has a FULL SIZE RUN of gamma 11's, when everyone else is sold out? Man you'll believe anything is true. YOUR collection is  a joke. A few new GM/fake pieces of trash and couple beat to hell pairs. Clearly winning. 
roll.gif

Sorry to post this again, but i cant make anymore clear an argument proving him wrong...here goes nothin:

The funniest thing i ever heard was him sayin 'if u think my shoes arent real even tho they were made in the same place with the same stuff by the same people then in a way yours are fake too'

First off LOL, theres ZERO evidence this is what happens with GM jordans, NONE!!! If someone can show me with evidence all the way down the line from a GM pair being made to them recieving the shoes then MAYBE this argument can be made into a half truth. But the other half would be they dont go through nikes QC or approval. Even as the idiot murdaface said, after nike gets samples they may change the design some way(the only legit thing he said btw). What if your GM was made to sample specs? Or with left over sample materials that arent the same as RD pair materials in a way not obvious to the naked eye, or a material supposed to be the same, looks the same but supplied from two different companies?(i.e. Patent leather from ABC company for samples, vs. XYZ Company for RD pairs, looks the same, but it isnt) Next...these are fake for another reason...ANY legit retail item has its own individual UPC...not one UPC for 1000 items cloned from one original....the last, and best part of him saying in a way ours are fake, ASSUMING HE CAN PROVE THAT HIS SHOES ARE MADE 'in the same place with the same materials by the same people(that he tells himself)' would one consider an item from Gucci, Louboutin, LV, Prada...etc a legit item if it was a clone from one original a factory claimed to make at one time with 1000 items having the same UPC??? Would that argument even be made for an item from one of those companies without ANY proof the same place/people/materials were used to make it??? NO!!! They would say its fake for SO MANY REASONS, one of which being the burden of proof that it came from the same place made by the same people with the same materials, people dont just buy into that when purchasing an item from a high end retailer so why is nike and jordan brand products treated any differently??? Do you find anyone that bought a Gucci/LV/Burberry/Prada wallet from Canal Street claiming its real? No, the people that sell them maybe(much like those who SELL GM jordans) but the people who buy the item know better then to claim something as dumb as to claim 'it real cuz its made by the same ppl/in the same place with the same stuff so that makes it legit' because theyre trying to come across as sophisticated by purchasing an item from a retailer like that in the first place.

aksuited aksuited agsz agsz @Motivated-Minds timmybrixxx timmybrixxx

Conclusion: xchurch xchurch you my friend are legitimately ******ed, and new to the kick game whether you want to believe it or not...hopefully over time youll learn.

Last edited:
There's literally no use arguing with this guy, I've been doing it for the past couple of days and he won't listen. As a sneakerhead there are a few things that give you any kind of credibility, your knowledge about shoes and your collection, not necessarily the size of it but what's in your collection. And @xchurch fails in all of those categories. News flash buddy, EVERYONE has 11s now and you're not special, especially with GM mentalkicks 11s and beat to hell OGs. If you want to impress me with 11s show me some 2001 snake skin lows, or some DMP but don't try to stunt with fake versions of the most common 11s on the market. And before you say "I bet you don't have the Concords" take a look, also notice the condition. If you have to buy beat up shoes and mentalkicks GMs to be able to afford them then you chose the wrong hobby.View media item 820922

There's literally no use arguing with this guy, I've been doing it for the past couple of days and he won't listen. As a sneakerhead there are a few things that give you any kind of credibility, your knowledge about shoes and your collection, not necessarily the size of it but what's in your collection. And @xchurch fails in all of those categories. News flash buddy, EVERYONE has 11s now and you're not special, especially with GM mentalkicks 11s and beat to hell OGs. If you want to impress me with 11s show me some 2001 snake skin lows, or some DMP but don't try to stunt with fake versions of the most common 11s on the market. And before you say "I bet you don't have the Concords" take a look, also notice the condition. If you have to buy beat up shoes and mentalkicks GMs to be able to afford them then you chose the wrong hobby.View media item 820922
+1

@xchurch you deleted all of my YouTube comments? Talk about being afraid of the truth. Oh well, he isn't hurting anyone but himself. All of our collections are intact and authentic.

He shouted out timmybrixxx timmybrixxx and I. Haha this kid begged his mom to borrow her room to take the time and record this video for us. Unless he likes pink walls and floral curtains. I hope he makes more videos, he is definitely amusing..

Back
Top Bottom