Legit check on yeezy foamposites

cant believe that man

even in sneaker con ==

well i only buy from nikeshop since in hong kong now there r like no shops that coupd be trusted people mix real n fakes over here so i rather pay more from flight club or ebay if i want it that much

These are Authentic...I saw one fake pair at Sneakercon and the dud tried to sell them to me for $1,000 SMH 

cant believe that man

even in sneaker con ==

well i only buy from nikeshop since in hong kong now there r like no shops that coupd be trusted people mix real n fakes over here so i rather pay more from flight club or ebay if i want it that much
i got mine for 400 usd becoz eastbay crashed that release date and it cost even more in hong kong its like $500 usd

The got mine from the store when they restocked. They came out with so many pairs of those shoes its ridiculous. They are a regular foamposite...Just hyped with the name Yeezy cause of the color scheme 
yeh but the supply and demand of these shoes in asia are not balanced at all.... in hong kong all these reseller lines up and kinda have deals within nike stores to hold all the stocks so people that wants to buy and wear would not get a single chance to even get it for retail... its kinda fked up... lol but these shoes are nice since it has almost identical colorway as yeezys!! LOL but the price on ebay is still around 300-450 usd so its reasonable for a hyped shoe

$345 to $450 is still a good price in comparison to $1,000. I would be kicking myself if I paid $1,000 for these just to get them two weeks early. There are alot of theses shoes out there because it is really not a Yeezy foam. Its just a regular foamposite, so these shoes are not limited at all, its just alot of people that want them. 
yeh its just that people get them for retail and holding them reselling for at least 350-400 ... but what could u do... i paid for it coz i cant get hands on retail.... but luckily its real, i did so much research lol anyways hopefully in the future people can buy sneakers for reatail or users can actually wear the kicks they actually want and like

Back
Top Bottom