LEGIT CHECK SPACE JAM PLEASE. Thanks!

Take a top pic of the opening of both shoes like where your foot goes in and make sure to get both shoes and the whole ankle in the pic.

Last edited:
Man I'm gonna have to say these are 100% legit the reason I asked for that pic is because on GM pairs the ankles are extra thick on the inside liner like they stuff it to much and yours have the correct shape and thinness to it. The tongues on GMs are also thicker then retail these yours are not thick.

IMO everything checks out

1. Correct box and the 23 is embossed
2. Correct laces
3. Correct blue lines on quality product tag
4. Correct tongue tag in middle of the 3 lace hole.
5. Correct 23 on the back not to wide nor squashed.
6. Heel points are good out sole and midsole both.
7. Correct real carbon fiber.
8. Correct sole color not blue they are clear with a yellowish tint. Like from age.

Nice cop I think that these was just really takin care of these are a 1/1,000,000 pair to still look that good.

IMO 100% legit congrats.

Thanks!! Appreciate the time.
I guess it's a good cop for me for $300 from a coworker. He told me he bought this then went straight to the closet.

Thanks!! Appreciate the time.
I guess it's a good cop for me for $300 from a coworker. He told me he bought this then went straight to the closet.
I cant call it 100% but they do indeed look very legit to me as well.. everything checks out... but that sole and the VERY VERY good price your getting still makes me a little suspect. Seller could get $500+ for these IMO why only $300 for DS SJs? Especially in this pristine condition.. It just almost seems too good to be true.. Just be careful.

I would ask if he has the receipt being they "went straight to the closet"... Half of the pairs sold went straight to closets IMO..and 99% of them didnt come out looking that fresh after 4yrs.. Do you live in a very dry climate? Like AZ or somewhere possibly?

He's moving to another state and getting married next month. He's trying to get rid most of his collection quickly. I know him personally too, that's probably why.

I cant call it 100% but they do indeed look very legit to me as well.. everything checks out... but that sole and the VERY VERY good price your getting still makes me a little suspect. Seller could get $500+ for these IMO why only $300 for DS SJs? Especially in this pristine condition.. It just almost seems too good to be true.. Just be careful.

I would ask if he has the receipt being they "went straight to the closet"... Half of the pairs sold went straight to closets IMO..and 99% of them didnt come out looking that fresh after 4yrs.. Do you live in a very dry climate? Like AZ or somewhere possibly?

Yea but maybe he's needs money ASAP and don't have time to wait for that kind of money or maybe he's getting out the game and just wanting to get rid of them. There is no telling why he would sell them so cheap I just think OP got lucky with a 1/1,000,000 pair of SJ. I mean literally everything is spot on except the soles not having yellow around the pods. But if you look at the pics of the soles he posted last they have a yellowish tint. Idk man I think he got a 100% legit pair.

I haven't seen any GM look this good. And they don't have embossed boxes. You have even said it your self.

Yea but maybe he's needs money ASAP and don't have time to wait for that kind of money or maybe he's getting out the game and just wanting to get rid of them. There is no telling why he would sell them so cheap I just think OP got lucky with a 1/1,000,000 pair of SJ. I mean literally everything is spot on except the soles not having yellow around the pods. But if you look at the pics of the soles he posted last they have a yellowish tint. Idk man I think he got a 100% legit pair.

I haven't seen any GM look this good. And they don't have embossed boxes. You have even said it your self.
I agree 100% SGN.. Everything but the sole looks A++ to me too; even the box... IDK that sole and price just seem a lil fishy to me personally in that condition, but i would give OP the OK to proceed with the purchase. I cant say these are fakes/GM from those pix.

I worked with the seller for almost 5years. I kinda trust him but I just want to hear from here the security that they are 100% legit.

Back
Top Bottom