Legit Jordan 1 Royals

Hi All, new to the site & would really appreciate some input/opinions? I just recently bought these for $300 shipped from a good supplier that has a large following (no negative feedback). The process with working with him from start to finish was great. Is it against policy to mention his name or website? I have some concerns with this pair but maybe I'm just bugging. Also, I did mention the dates & he brushed my concerns off stating that I should only be concerned with dates that were prior to the date of manufacturing & he was aware of them too, but to to worry.
GALLERY]
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

I have to agree you could see the window peaks on the toe box. 300 is to good to be true

Moneygram timmybrixxx timmybrixxx
Plus my seller who has had great feedback & no negative feedback from his customers. He is stating their 100% authentic still

Last edited:
Can anyone confirm this?
From my seller via text
"Theres no such thing as a "fake date tag". Plus some early release pairs do not have barcodes or retail stickers because they did not hit retail stores"
FYI my box didn't have a serial number

Damn your beat anyway dude.. you really sent a money order to him? Smh..lesson learned the hard way. These are about $120 or so from China.

The dates on your tag are VERY VERY WELL KNOWN production dates for fakes
Soles are wrong mold
NIKE tag is stretched on tongues
Widows peaks galore
Canoe swooshs
Different material than authentics
Wrong fonts on box. To be more specific the [emoji]174[/emoji] is wrong I'm betting
Chinese sticker on shoe
Size tag has wrong borders..should be more opaque
Misshaped toe box's
Collars are off
Shotty construction in places
Bet they came with a big lace bag and the laces are just stuffed in as well

I CAN TELL YOU WITH 100000% CONFIDENCE THESE ARE THE REPLICA ROYALS.

also remember to rep the peeps who helped you. Good luck I hope you can work something out.

Moneygram timmybrixxx timmybrixxx
Plus my seller who has had great feedback & no negative feedback from his customers. He is stating their 100% authentic still
that's bc most people think they are actually getting legit product for much cheaper than average so they leave positive feedback..feedback etc. means nothing anymore as far as kicks go..

Back
Top Bottom