Legit/Price Check: Lebron Miami Vices 9s GOOD DEAL?

Hey! I need some help again from you great people!

Im trying to cop Miami Vices 9s and I have a seller that is offering me a pair of "used once" (to the movies) sz 10. I brought deal down to $280. Shoes have everything OG, laces and box. Only thing missing is receipt. Can I please get a Legit check on them and price check? Is this a good deal for me, or am I better with a DS pair for $375?? I think this pair looks great and the price is good. Thanks for helping!

First 3 pics look a lil weird cause flash was on: 

Last edited:
Ty very much for the help. 1 more question, does anyone know if these shoes run big? or true to size? cause I heard they run 1/2 bigger. But Im not sure. Anyone out there own a pair that they could answer my question? Thanks

Here is 2 more pic of the shoes BTW.

Last edited:
so he wore the shoes to the movies with the pink laces still attached.................

@Ambam He did! Lol! That what he said. You know how some ppl rock their shoes with tags still on them and stuff? Seller said he liked how they looked so he rocked them with the pink ones on. Haha

Last edited:
Ty very much for the help. 1 more question, does anyone know if these shoes run big? or true to size? cause I heard they run 1/2 bigger. But Im not sure. Anyone out there own a pair that they could answer my question? Thanks

Here is 2 more pic of the shoes BTW.
na true to size 

@Ambam He did! Lol! That what he said. You know how some ppl rock their shoes with tags still on them and stuff? Seller said he liked how they looked so he rocked them with the pink ones on. Haha
HAA if i ever see someone do something as astupid as that, they getting called out.  You dont look fresh you look like a broke *** *****, tryna return his shoes or sell them

HAA if i ever see someone do something as astupid as that, they getting called out.  You dont look fresh you look like a broke *** *****, tryna return his shoes or sell them
lmao. for real brah! Now this dude got me thinking. I asked for a pic of the insole and pic he sends me, shoes HAVE the pink laces on. So now Im thiking, is this dude gonna sell me a pair and send me a different? Or he maybe wore more than once?.....What do you think?

Back
Top Bottom