Legit Website check 870 Soles.com

Is the legit ??? Or Am I being scammed ??

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm trying to get a pair of Nike Court Zoom Vapor Aj3's. The owner of the website says he got them on getsupplied.com for $200. Witch is really hard to believe. Here's the receipt

He told me once a month they put a pair up for retail if you pay a $20 membership fee. That is just really hard to believe because the pair they have right now is selling for $1200. Big difference.

first of all idk how you keep finding these fake sites, googling authentic Jordans will only come up as fake lol.

second, getsupplied sells fakes anyway

I got this website from a dude off of ebay that is trying to sell these shoes. I didn't know get supplied sells fakes. They charge a **** ton for fakes. That's messed up. At least Flight club is legit.

I will have to give some credit to 870Soles.com they do except paypal.com wich is risky and you're selling fakes. I emailed getsupplied and asked them where they got The zoom vapor Aj3's and all I got back from them was Nike.com. It's a little late in the game to get them there. They came out like November and they were very limited. Roger Federer even complained about them being to limited and said more people should be able to buy them. I just ordered a pair of them off of Flightclub.com for $400 not bad for those shoes they are rare even on ebay to find a size 11.5. That's how I met this kid. He seems pretty cool like he's trying to sell legit shoes. I think he just buys them retail and then resells them for a profit. Get supplied said that receipt was legit from them I just don't trust where getsupplied got them expecially after telling me Nike .com close to a year after they came out. That is doubtfull they would sit on there website for very long if they bought them a year ago. Even us tennis people like to collect Tennis shoes. I have 9 pairs mixing in some Agassi retros and Federer and Nadal shoes. All Nike though. Now this will really complete my collection. A $400 pair of Federer Jordan's. The kids at the club I teach at are going to **** them selves when they see those!!!!

Hey I'm the owner of 870soles.com if you guys have any questions or would like better pics or see copy of receipts just ask. Just started my online store so I don't want any bad reviews so please ask any questions you would like. Thanks!

If get-supplied.com is selling fakes I would like to know because I've bought 3 pairs of shoes from them and was told they were legit. All my other shoes were purchased from eastbay, footlocker, Ua.com, concepts, and end clothing.

Hey I'm the owner of 870soles.com if you guys have any questions or would like better pics or see copy of receipts just ask. Just started my online store so I don't want any bad reviews so please ask any questions you would like. Thanks!
I would say this site is legit. After talking to him a few times I don't think he would sell fake shoes.

I would say this site is legit. After talking to him a few times I don't think he would sell fake shoes.
unless he buys from get supplied

Back
Top Bottom