Legit Work from Home Thread vol. Money on the Couch

Definitely going to be keeping my eye on this thread. Any way to become truly self-sufficient and I'm all ears.

So does one need to have any sort of qualifications? Or just have a few samples written?
Nope. I snuck through high school and dropped out of college. If you can consistently form coherent English sentences in type, you can probably do this. You might have to take a test or two, but other than that you should be good. Samples definitely go a long way tho.

Last edited:
I have a journalism degree and I've worked on the side during my entire career.

Any reporter/journalist who doesn't, is lying.

I wouldn't go as far as to say that. Some people make enough to where they are comfotable and aren't worried about additional writing credits.

Ive worked from home for about 5 years now. I do order entry for a sports retailer and some minor accounting work.

Hardest part for me was maintaining focus with all the distractions. I found setting a list of daily goals really helped me stay on task.

I would still Love to do this... Being able to work at my own pace and decide when i wanna take breaks and things of that nature would be worth it. Also saving plenty of money on transportation

Back
Top Bottom