Lendale White & Reggie Bush Appreciation: Thunder and Lightning

Originally Posted by Mebo03

Two overrated running backs who failed in the biggest game of their lives? appreciated
pimp.gif

38-0, 6 years and counting. appreciated
pimp.gif

Two overrated running backs who failed in the biggest game of their lives? appreciated
pimp.gif
2 straight national titles in 3 appearances. I would say that was pretty damn good
pimp.gif

Notre Dame on the other hand...

Texas was a great team. It was a great game. I didn't mind them losing to the Longhorns.

When Notre Dame FINALLY wins a bowl game, or scratch that, when they FINALLY make a bowl game competitive then you can talk all the smack you want.

And don't even mention the Stanford game last year, Notre Dame damn near lost to EVERYONE.

You're funny though.

pimp.gif
"Two overrated running backs who failed"
I dont honestly think you feel this way but if you do

how and why do you consider those two overated ?

the new thunder and lighting is brandon jacobs and ahmad bradshaw......the more improved rondayne to tiki barber version

yall remember this game:

smh.gif
nobody in the pac-10 was eating when they had these two.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
LenDelle doing the Deion at 4:01 in the vid�

real talk no hate. dude was sick.

The game i will always remember is VS ASU when USC was down big going into halftime and in the 2nd half white and bush just went to work on ASU.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

props to them expect when they played UCLA

we put bush back into the hisman race the year he came in 2nd.
tired.gif

pimp.gif

You shouldn't even post in this thread, your school is the most overrated school in college football history.
laugh.gif

Them dudes as a tandem was just unfair. Loved RB but LenDale was my favorite of the two.

i believe its an appreciation post..so why do people come in to hate?

what white and bush did in college was something else...definitely appreciated...

and...since when is Fresno State in the Pac10?

Originally Posted by Romeo Culver City

yall remember this game:

smh.gif
nobody in the pac-10 was eating when they had these two.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
LenDelle doing the Deion at 4:01 in the vid�

smh.gif
smh.gif
I'm not gonna lie I'm so jealous of USC.
laugh.gif
I don't know if VT will EVER win a national championship, much less any big bowl game itseems like as long as Stinespring/Beamer are running things. Even though I've been a VT fan all my life I would have considered going to USC if itwasn't all the way across the country; their architecture school is solid.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

roll.gif
roll.gif

where you been First Born. been missing them pictures

I've been floating around in random threads. When college football and MLB isn't crackin, I am ghost
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom