Let me give you all some relationship advice.

Originally Posted by WHPH10

What if a girl changes for the negative and you can no longer relate?

Should you just pack it up after that?

Change in what ways?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Of course in a situation where that is the way that person is I can't EXPECT anything. Hell you can't expect anything from another human.

But I am speaking of women gaining weight over time. After the relationship has already started.

My point is simply addressing weight issues with a woman. That is what I am discussing at this point. RKO says that I shouldn't speak on it. Just lead by example and hope she follows. And I said, what if she doesn't follow and she is slowly putting on weight. Am I still just supposed to keep quiet?

HELL NO! If she starts to pile on the pounds, you let her know. When I say change, I meant in the sense of trying to turn a loose chick into a house wife. Or a girl trying to tam a guy who goes from girl to girl to girl.

Basically some people, you know who they are from jump. Don't try to turn a JO into Clair Huxtable.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Of course in a situation where that is the way that person is I can't EXPECT anything. Hell you can't expect anything from another human.

But I am speaking of women gaining weight over time. After the relationship has already started.

My point is simply addressing weight issues with a woman. That is what I am discussing at this point. RKO says that I shouldn't speak on it. Just lead by example and hope she follows. And I said, what if she doesn't follow and she is slowly putting on weight. Am I still just supposed to keep quiet?

HELL NO! If she starts to pile on the pounds, you let her know. When I say change, I meant in the sense of trying to turn a loose chick into a house wife. Or a girl trying to tam a guy who goes from girl to girl to girl.

Basically some people, you know who they are from jump. Don't try to turn a JO into Clair Huxtable.

haa the choke rule, i went through a relationship with a chick who liked that, it was fun... and then i cheated on her b/c she was crazy..

haa the choke rule, i went through a relationship with a chick who liked that, it was fun... and then i cheated on her b/c she was crazy..

Diggin most of the advice in here, here's my contribution

- "Follow your heart"... False. Don't buy into advice like this. Most of the time, people in relationships are caught up in their emotions (especially when they are feeling on top of the world,) that they don't end up analyzing the situation, so my advice is to use your head! Just because you're feeling good for the moment, doesn't mean everything is going to be good.

- Do not date a person with a bunch of luggage. If you do, it's most likely a rebound relationship. Remember that a person shouldn't be using you to make them happy, instead they should be happy before committing themselves to a relationship with you.

- Like everyone else is saying... TRUST. If this is lost, than a big part of the relationship is lost. I know way too many people that are committed to unhealthy relationships. It's just going to eat you up in the inside if you don't trust your partner. Don't be scared to let someone go if you don't trust them anymore. Trust me, there are plenty of other people out there that's worth your time. 

- "Follow your heart"... False. Don't buy into advice like this. Most of the time, people in relationships are caught up in their emotions (especially when they are feeling on top of the world,) that they don't end up analyzing the situation, so my advice is to use your head! Just because you're feeling good for the moment, doesn't mean everything is going to be good.

- Do not date a person with a bunch of luggage. If you do, it's most likely a rebound relationship. Remember that a person shouldn't be using you to make them happy, instead they should be happy before committing themselves to a relationship with you.

- Like everyone else is saying... TRUST. If this is lost, than a big part of the relationship is lost. I know way too many people that are committed to unhealthy relationships. It's just going to eat you up in the inside if you don't trust your partner. Don't be scared to let someone go if you don't trust them anymore. Trust me, there are plenty of other people out there that's worth your time. 

Originally Posted by skillzboy44

Nice advice here.

Trust is so crucial. If you can't trust someone to have you back, then the relationship is in deep trouble. Of course trust can be regained but if a person acts careless when it comes to gaining it back, its a lost cause many times.

Rebounds are key to avoid being a victim of on either end. After a relationship is your most vulnerable time. Any game that's not the game the previous spit will sound good when in reality it could be pure trash.

Use your head like Skillz said. You can't always let your heart think for you. Love feels great but love isn't worth being unhappy or long term unsure inside.

Originally Posted by skillzboy44

Nice advice here.

Trust is so crucial. If you can't trust someone to have you back, then the relationship is in deep trouble. Of course trust can be regained but if a person acts careless when it comes to gaining it back, its a lost cause many times.

Rebounds are key to avoid being a victim of on either end. After a relationship is your most vulnerable time. Any game that's not the game the previous spit will sound good when in reality it could be pure trash.

Use your head like Skillz said. You can't always let your heart think for you. Love feels great but love isn't worth being unhappy or long term unsure inside.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

5. Trust is very important. If you can trust someone to have your best interest at heart when making key decisions, don't stay with them.
This must be a typo on your part 
embarassed.gif

5. Trust is very important. If you can trust someone to have your best interest at heart when making key decisions, don't stay with them.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by reddmann s2

embarassed.gif
Fixed it. Thanks.

Originally Posted by reddmann s2

embarassed.gif
Fixed it. Thanks.

Originally Posted by xdunksbx

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Ain't you a virgin though?

lmaooo!
"hold off on the sex" $@!# outta here with that for realll.

word, i say %@%% as soon as possible. females become way cooler & more open after yall %@%% for the 1st time

Originally Posted by xdunksbx

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Ain't you a virgin though?

lmaooo!
"hold off on the sex" $@!# outta here with that for realll.

word, i say %@%% as soon as possible. females become way cooler & more open after yall %@%% for the 1st time

What if you always feel like you're on top of the world? can you follow your heart then?

What if you always feel like you're on top of the world? can you follow your heart then?

Back
Top Bottom