let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

3 years though? Is that the only way he would come here, franchise always has to over-compensate to get players to come here.

Lin staying here is all but certain, 40M for a backup though? They'd certainly split minutes in half and Kidd would be a good mentor (I'd like to think so).

Lin is def starting

Lin would start, I think.

Also, Dallas was offering him the same deal so at least we didn't outbid ourselves. The number of years doesn't really matter much. We're capped lit until Chandler/Melo/Amar'e expire.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Was waiting for the Woodson/Kidd video to be posted
laugh.gif
When I first saw it I thought Kidd was the biggest douche for it even though hes my favorite player ever but..it was a smart winning move.
Gotta love sports fans.
laugh.gif

*when Kidd wasn't on team*

"Oh, what a DOUCHE!"

*Kidd signs*

"Smart winning move."

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Haha just like the Mavs fan on the last page talking about " have fun with kidd" like he wouldnt fully support him coming back. Now if a sign and trade can be pulled off with Toney Douglas involved...*insert 'you ae not the father' gif*

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Lin would start, I think.

Also, Dallas was offering him the same deal so at least we didn't outbid ourselves. The number of years doesn't really matter much. We're capped lit until Chandler/Melo/Amar'e expire.

I think he means that Lin is a back up type player.

This team will only go as far as Amare's back will take him, just have to hope he can play at a high level consistently.

Hopefully this season will serve as enough motivation considering how last season turned out, and how he ended it on a sour note.

This guy is also gonna help take Shump's defense to another level. It can go from great to Elite.

I'll be surprised if they use the 5 mil this offseason. What's the deal Humph?

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

This team will only go as far as Amare's back will take him, just have to hope he can play at a high level consistently.

Hopefully this season will serve as enough motivation considering how last season turned out, and how he ended it on a sour note.
And you gotta hope that a less condensed schedule makes it a little easier on his body.  Other side of that is that the torrid schedule screwed him up permanently.

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Oh yeah we signed a 39 year old PG for 3 years!! Championship!!!!!  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
That's what I"m saying
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Dudes is getting hype off a dude to mentor Lin. If that's what yall want hire Kidd to be an assistant coach.

Mentor

Oh.
Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Wish we could sign and trade to get Mayo or Ray at the 2 now.
I mean we could but I doubt we do. Just going off who has been mentioned we would not be able to get a big man like Camby or Hump unless it's for the vet min.

Oh yeah, I'm all for trading for Dirk by the trade deadline this upcoming season. Anybody but Melo and Tyson they can have.

I wonder if Cuban would take Lin (and other pieces) for Dirk?
nerd.gif

the last year being a team option would be glorious. amare, tyson, melo, lin would be able to come off of books at the same time

Back
Top Bottom