let this thread die (NYK)

Hahahaha, I hope we don't match. GOOODDDBBYYYYEEEE LIN

Offer scrub %*@ Raymond some weak %*@ contract and throw a little extra towards JR.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Hahahaha, I hope we don't match. GOOODDDBBYYYYEEEE LIN

Offer scrub %*@ Raymond some weak %*@ contract and throw a little extra towards JR.
What is wrong with you?

Knicks will match. Looks like Lin and Kidd will be our PG's.
The real question now is, who will be our backup SG? We let Fields walk and I don't think we're going to resign JR either. 

just scary paying for a handful of highlights. after seeing what miami did to him , paying that much for a virtually unproven pg scares me . but it's the knicks , when was the last time we did anything right, why start now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

just scary paying for a handful of highlights. after seeing what miami did to him , paying that much for a virtually unproven pg scares me . but it's the knicks , when was the last time we did anything right, why start now
laugh.gif

But what's the negative? Well never be under the cap anyway and he wouldn't even affect that. Sign him, start him. If he sucks and doesn't get it done the he's an expiring with Amare and Chandler. No harm.

Originally Posted by kevi

sign and trade Lin for dragic
laugh.gif

My man you living in yesterday. Dragic signing back with the Suns. He's unrestricted so there's no S&T going down.

4/30 aint all that bad man (considering ALL the circumstances, not just the 25 games). I dont give one *$#% about Dolan's luxury tax bill. I'll be watching more knicks game at the barclays center than msg probably anyway so inevitable ticket price increase's is what it is..

@basketballtalk: To be clear: The Rockets spent all day negotiating Jeremy Lin's new deal with the Knicks. How nice of them
laugh.gif

Not a Knicks fan but I hope he doesn't go back to Houston. It's like the girl that dump you, then sees you successful with a fine girl and tries to get you back
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Not a Knicks fan but I hope he doesn't go back to Houston. It's like the girl that dump you, then sees you successful with a fine girl and tries to get you back
laugh.gif

thats exactly how i see it lol

6.5 a year with the fourth year being a team option is a great deal. It doesn't effect cap in any way and everyone comes off the books at the same time. What's not to like about that deal?  Dragic got a slightly better deal with Phoenix, and while I think Dragic is a better player right now, Lin's not far off. Throw in Lin's marketability and I expected worse.

But really... who would you rather have than Lin out of everyone that is still available?...Sure it was only a handful of games but I think he has proven he can play.
4/30 is not even that bad 
grin.gif

Read it over and over people. It doesn't affect our cap! It isn't like we could have spent the money on someone else!

If he is good then he can be traded to many teams looking to get money for the Asian market if it's nessesary.

Back
Top Bottom