let this thread die (NYK)

Ramadan Mubarak/Kareem to everyone participating this month.

For anyone who isn't familiar with Ramadan--It's a month of peace, tranquility, reflection and generosity. Muslims all over the world partake a month long period of fasting. The consumption of food and water is prohibited for the entire day (from sunrise to sunset). The reason why Muslims do this is to show respect for one of the Prophets wife and son and their struggle of starvation for an entire month. Muslims also use this month to self-reflect and create peace within themselves and their community.

I wish everyone a safe prosperous month of Ramadan. And may you guys have the strength to sustain your fast.

Last edited:
Oh yeah the reason ppl were talking about Jerome Jordan coming back was cuz he was on our summer league team against TOR yesterday. Not sure he can sign back immediately given the nature of his contract. I'd assume the year wait still applies.

@NYCityGirl91more pics of you so we can welcome you the right way :evil:

Hey fellow knicks fans.Previous member from old name "John mickens" I actually think I'm still on that Knicks fan list ,but anyway just created a new account,because I'm extra hype for this upcoming season.i need to be part of these hilarious discussions.

Hey fellow knicks fans.Previous member from old name "John mickens" I actually think I'm still on that Knicks fan list ,but anyway just created a new account,because I'm extra hype for this upcoming season.i need to be part of these hilarious discussions.
Welcome back bro 
pimp.gif

Thanks,appreciate it,I'm here for positivity and optimism,no sky is falling mentality from me,unless we suck next year then I'll be back to depression,lol.but I doubt it I have faith in these boys, we don't need no stinkin Lin.

I have no room for optimism until the games start getting played. This team just doesnt get the benefit of the doubt from me anymore.But I can't wait for the season to start already. If we get off to a good start I'll get a little positive. :D

I'm being optimistic especially since Melo and Tyson are both in the Olympics this year. I expect both to have fast starts. Factor in a regular start time for the season and full training camp with Woodson I think we should be pretty good. Anything lower than like the 4th seed and Im gonna be :smh: >:

Mark Deeks ‏@MarkDeeksNBA

Let's clarify the Raymond Felton issue - he received a 4 year, $14,861,532 contract, the final year of which is a player option.

So Ray, Novak and probably JR who we'll get re-upped down the road are on the books after 2015 right?

Ramadan Kareem, nycknicks105 and everyone. Welcome to Niketalk's best thread ever Knicks, nycitygirl.

Who do you want to sponsor Knicks? I heard about advertising patches on NBA uniforms which I think it's pretty cool.

Last edited:
How the **** do you give a 4th year option to felton when nobody wanted him? This team is astoundingly bad at negotiating

maybe to make up for pretty much shafting him after he took less money to play here

that would just be a good will gesture. It damn sure wasn't necessary to get the deal done. :smh:

this aint bout feelings. But with this team it's always some other ****

But I do know Felton does 100 percent wanna be here. I've always loved his attitude

Man all I know is I'm counting on this thread and MSG for my Knicks news and notes every other sports show/network hates on the Knicks like we raped there grandmother,u guys can't be getting brainwashed by that crap.Everything we do is wrong no matter what ,knicks can't win,so I'm just waiting till the season so nyk can either shut people up or prove people right .

Back
Top Bottom