let this thread die (NYK)

It seems like Amare is working out with Hakeem this summer. I just wanted to hear everyones opinion on this issue.

I think someone like Amare would benefit a lot more than Howard would. He's much faster and prefers to get the ball in the mid-post as opposed to Howard who liked to get in in the low-post and just muscle his way to the hoop. Like I said in the Amare thread--if Amare can usefully use the moves he learns from Hakeem, this would not only add a couple more years to his career, but it will also allow for Melo and our wings to move around and cut to the basket and create open looks for our shooters. Woodson would have a wet dream with all the ISO plays that would come of this. It's actually the only time ISO ball is effective in an NBA game :lol:

Last edited:
Most importantly, Prigioni is a mistake-free style of player. I do not have a box score in front of me, but I would be surprised if he had many turnovers. He made a lot of sure passes and showed a strong handle against the NBA’s elite PGs. Given the number of turnovers that Jeremy Lin and Baron Davis committed last season, points like Kidd and Prigioni who have good ball security should be a breath of fresh air for Knick fans.

http://www.theknicksblog.com/2012/07/22/recap-pablo-prigioni/

:nthat:

Watching Highlight of Felton. I forgot what a bounce pass looks like in a knicks uniform
This 
laugh.gif

Alan Hahn

Carmelo Anthony, for one, liked the '92 Dream Team throwbacks worn by USA Basketball In Barcelona on Sunday. Those uniforms was nice," Anthony told AP. "In the locker room, everybody was taking pictures with the uniforms. It just brings back so many memories from back then in '92." Expect the Knicks to wear the Heritage Classic throwbacks next season when they celebrate the 40th anniversary of the '73 championship team. As for permanent changes to the regular uniform, nothing is yet official but there may be a subtle change (very minor) made.

The Bulls might be closing in on Marco Belinelli. Wish the Knicks would've targeted him, but he must've been out of our reach anyway with our current situation.

Alan Hahn
Carmelo Anthony, for one, liked the '92 Dream Team throwbacks worn by USA Basketball In Barcelona on Sunday. Those uniforms was nice," Anthony told AP. "In the locker room, everybody was taking pictures with the uniforms. It just brings back so many memories from back then in '92." Expect the Knicks to wear the Heritage Classic throwbacks next season when they celebrate the 40th anniversary of the '73 championship team. As for permanent changes to the regular uniform, nothing is yet official but there may be a subtle change (very minor) made.
Had a feeling we weren't getting new uniforms after seeing Kidd and Camby in the same old joints . What bugs me out is why the hell have they all been 50% since our season ended ? Don't see Dolan being so generous for no apparent reason/

Had a feeling we weren't getting new uniforms after seeing Kidd and Camby in the same old joints . What bugs me out is why the hell have they all been 50% since our season ended ? Don't see Dolan being so generous for no apparent reason/

THe black is being removed and it will have grey, per the tweets i've read.

Grey?! You're trolling, right Los?! TELL ME YOU'RE TROLLING NOW!

No troll. I guess the grey they will use is like the light blueish color used on the logo. not sure of placement.

Robert Silverman ‏@BobSaietta

@KnicksFanBlog Knicks appear to be getting new unis this season. The lettering is changing, no more black.

Can't find the part where grey is mentioned tho

Back
Top Bottom