let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

So I have Dish Network and these clowns don't have MSG, but the game is on NBA TV...Do NBA TV games get blacked out? Because they don't get blacked out on ESPN/TNT/ABC but if I remember correctly, they did black the games out on NBA TV.

Dish Network is a bunch of scammers though..There's supposed to be a free League Pass trial for this week and when I flip to the NBA League Pass channels, it says I must pay for a subscription to watch the games
indifferent.gif
They only black out Knicks or Nets games on NBAtv when you have a cable/dish provider that has MSG. Since Dish currently doesn't have MSG you should be able to watch on NBAtv just fine. If it's blacked out you may have a chance to watch on a league pass channel with Fox Sports/CSN network from GS like in that vid Cyber Smoke posted.

I advise all of yall to switch to FIOS asap though
pimp.gif

You may be right because it's 10:30 and they didn't black out NBA TV yet..*knock on wood* hopefully it doesn't get blacked out when the game begins
laugh.gif
...I upgraded to the faster speed Fios internet and as a perk for upgrading, they gave my family a free trial of Fios TV for a year but I had just gotten Dish HD so I would have had to pay money for them to cancel my new subscription..Now that trial FIOS box is in my basement connected to a tiny TV that barely has any sound playing out of it
laugh.gif
...If I get desperate I might just carry my TV to the basement every night when the Knicks play
grin.gif

Melo has such a bad rep as a defender . The warriors announcer said "we should go at Melo and Bibby you know Melo much rather play offense then try and D up"

Back
Top Bottom