let this thread die (NYK)

Amare is way too athletic to be dumbed down to a 16-18 ft jump shooter. Is this Pringles' doing?

these plays we run tho <<<<<<

tired.gif

why do these players refuse to drive the ball in?? AMare brags about being 6'11 and he stays taking perimeter shots
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by arrjae2

these plays we run tho <<<<<<

tired.gif

we run plays?
well damb. i know i aint paying for these channels to watch professional players play some pick-up ball....
(even though thats what its been looking like the past games and now...)

Hey fellow Knicks fans. I know i've been MIA here and on NT as a whole, but i have a small favor to ask. All I need is a second of your time!

My friend's father got out of the hospital recently and their bill is really, really high. A local bar in NYC called MK Karaoke is doing a Giveaway. The 'Wish' with the most 'Likes' will win. That simple. No friend request, no imposing marketing. I am not promoting their business nor do I have any affiliation with them.

https://www.facebook.com/...380319764&type=1&theater

Again, just 'LIKE' the picture and you've played a major role in helping out one of my best friends. Please share with your friends on FB and Twitter if possible. NT is always family so please do what you can. Thanks and GO KNICKS.

Back
Top Bottom