let this thread die (NYK)

This is ugly. I defend any player on my favorite teams roster no matter what but I am beyond done with TD. Sorry excuse for a pg, SMFH

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Hey fellow Knicks fans. I know i've been MIA here and on NT as a whole, but i have a small favor to ask. All I need is a second of your time!

My friend's father got out of the hospital recently and their bill is really, really high. A local bar in NYC called MK Karaoke is doing a Giveaway. The 'Wish' with the most 'Likes' will win. That simple. No friend request, no imposing marketing. I am not promoting their business nor do I have any affiliation with them.

https://www.facebook.com/...380319764&type=1&theater

Again, just 'LIKE' the picture and you've played a major role in helping out one of my best friends. Please share with your friends on FB and Twitter if possible. NT is always family so please do what you can. Thanks and GO KNICKS.
repost, bc it was the last reply on the previous page....
and ill pass it on to my fam/friends also....

The worst part is....the Lakers current lineup on the floor is worse than ours but they're still putting up points on us

26%-71%
sick.gif

This team is overrated...they don't play no defense, they don't have a damn back court. Melo sucks at being a point-forward.

And to make things worse...they aren't even exciting anymore.

Originally Posted by DubA169

This %#*% ain't worth staying up fo

I was just thinking this, probably gonna end up going to sleep soon depending on how the third quarter starts.

Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

This team is overrated...they don't play no defense, they don't have a damn back court. Melo sucks at being a point-forward.

And to make things worse...they aren't even exciting anymore.

MAN!!

Back
Top Bottom