let this thread die (NYK)

Asked this in General should've just taken it here, but where and how did the Knicks acquire Mozgov I remember when they were building hype last year he just appeared can anyone let me know?

That's what I'm getting at UPP, I know how great Melo is, but I hate the way his trade went down. I can't blame him much at all, because he did exactly what he was supposed to do. It would've been really easy to take LA's deal, but he was determined enough and gave us all the leverage we really needed. Donnie Walsh will never ever be under-appreciated in New York. I mean my dude started his bid to Denver at Wilson Chandler and a pick from AR. So deadup and so far ahead of the game. Too bad his boss was a chump.

And on the role players...that's why I keep saying Grunwald sucks...he needs to get replaced ASAP. Isiah could've done at least the same job as him. And don't come here with that...well you know he got Tyson and Baron. Just telling Tyson, Golden State and maybe lottery or New York guaranteed playoffs with the same pay was enough. Then Baron sounded like he knew he wanted to come to New York the second he heard he was getting amnestied. Nah. New York, STAT and Melo got Tyson and Baron with ease.

Grunwald's the one who couldn't lower the price tag on Tyson, or get creative trading for talent or filling out the roster. Mike Bibby, Steve Novak and Jeremy Lin are the leftovers of the NBA. I mean we're holding out hope that Melo can bring his boy Kenyon over in March. Personally, I'm holding out hope that the Zen Master shows up in July and does all the recruiting for us.

I remember the minute the trade went down, I hated it, but most people were towing the company line saying we got the best player. If you were positive that he was going to New Jersey or staying in Denver without Dolan jumping in, then that's you. But I remember the Nuggets fans turning on Melo a little more every week and I remember what that Nets roster looks like post-trade and Jason Kidd reaching out and saying you do not want to play in New Jersey. So that's where I stand.

We killed our options, set our plans back about a year or 2 and maybe made sure that it won't ever happen for us with this generation of Knick.

Melo amare and Tyson come off the books at the same time. We should have a crazy amount of cap space lol

Hope OKC doesn't spank us tonight
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Grunwald hasn't been here long enough...relax. We're 11 games into the season. We're still transitioning from the Melo trade and we have no floor leader.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Grunwald hasn't been here long enough...relax. We're 11 games into the season. We're still transitioning from the Melo trade and we have no floor leader.

Exactly. It's almost like some of you guys expect the Knicks to win every night.
laugh.gif

I'll hold off the critical analysis until Baron is running the point and we are 20-25 games in.

No training camp and basically coming in with a different team besides Melo, Amare and Fields hurts us.

There is still time for the Knicks to work things out.

Melo should post up more.  If it's Melo Iso all the time he should switch it up and post.  

wasn't it just proph's bday?

I'm hoping Shump vs. Refsbrook turns into something.

next to Tyson, _effries gonna come out looking like KG on defense, watch.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

I'm hoping Shump vs. Refsbrook turns into something.
You know he gonna talk shh
laugh.gif
Just as long as we don't get a repeat of Thursday.

Back
Top Bottom