let this thread die (NYK)

Is Melo more injured that he's leading on?

Can we put together two solid efforts and just blow these scrubs out???

Hope shump shump works primarily on his mid range jumper in the off season. Would really elevate him as a player

I don't know what melo and amare talked about but it helped

Looks like Amare's problem was mental all this time.

These cats are looking good early in the game. I just found it weird at how they were playing so badly...

Wasn't it halftime that Tyson was saying we were getting away from the 3s and long rebounds with guys out of position?

And penetrating, moving the ball and short shots are what got us going?

Bet Pringles feel that itch tho...
30t6p3b.gif

....So did they stop calling the pump fake, then lean into the defender while he's in the air as a shooting foul? Because I have yet to see them give Melo that call, or anyone else this season.

Atleast it seems like the Knicks are more interested in fighting around screens and not giving teams a mismatch on EVERY possession. Maybe the couple practices they got this week (or SAS) finally got them to do something about it.

Originally Posted by 8PM at MSG

....So did they stop calling the pump fake, then lean into the defender while he's in the air as a shooting foul? Because I have yet to see them give Melo that call, or anyone else this season.

Durant gets that call and the rip through EVERY single time.

the knicks play dumb... last year the offense was great with very to little turnovers... but their defense sucked... this year its opposite the knicks are good on defense but terrible on offense... their offense is getting better but the turnovers are just dumb... they get offensive fouls, step out of bounds or just foolish passes...

That was...basketball.

_'effries wants me to not hate him anymore...
came a long way from that youtube Knicks chick goin in on him.

Back
Top Bottom